ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 3 Kenny's Mosaic Leopard w/ Ring Gene Discus! - Worcester, MA - Pickup only

Registered Member

Default 3 Kenny's Mosaic Leopard w/ Ring Gene Discus! - Worcester, MA - Pickup only

FOR FREE are three (3) Mosaic Leopard w/ Ring Gene Discus!

I originally purchased these from Kenny Cheung of the legendary Kenny's Discus approximately one year ago, for just over $105 apiece (including shipping cost for 6 of them). As usual, he sent beautiful and healthy fish. Unfortunately, my work and life schedule has not allowed me to optimize tank conditions as I used to (I used to have discus, rams, cories all breeding like crazy in my tanks!) and they are chronically not thriving. All three continue to eat and are active, they just chronically seem stressed, with intermittent dark coloring and very slight fin fraying, etc. I am planning on going with discus-free tanks for a while while keeping lower-maintenance tanks until my lifestyle affords me more time to spend on them and give them the home they deserve. I am looking to give these to somebody who can provide them a great home and get them thriving again - plain and simple.

- Type/strain: Kenny's Mosaic Leopard w/ Ring Gene Discus
    - Approximate size and age: sold to me as 4.5" and I'd guess they grew a little since then, I've had them 1 year plus however old they were prior to shipment, I would guess age around 2 years?
    - Vendor/source where you acquired the fish: Kenny Cheung of Kenny's Discus
    - Length of time they've been in your care: 10.5 months
    - Reason for selling: as above; not giving them the home they deserve
    - Price: free
    - Your location: Worcester, MA
    - Your preferred methods of pick-up or shipping: pick-up only; please PM me to arrange pickup

FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Registered Member

Default Re: 3 Kenny's Mosaic Leopard w/ Ring Gene Discus! - Worcester, MA - Pickup only

PMs sent, tommytuna and triton.
    Last edited by Josho923; 01-22-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: 3 Kenny's Mosaic Leopard w/ Ring Gene Discus! - Worcester, MA - Pickup only

The discus are gone. Great seeing you again, triton, and best of luck with them!