ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Feedback for Aquaticsuppliers.com and Al Sabetta

Registered Member
    Real Name
    JD

Default Feedback for Aquaticsuppliers.com and Al Sabetta

Hi folks,
    This is my first post on this forum but I wanted to leave some feedback. I recently bought some of AquaticSupplier' freeze dried blackworms for my discus. I got their name from websearch on fishfoods for discus. I really was not expecting much but I was blown out of the water by the way my fish eat these Australian freeze dried worms. I had questions so I called... and actually got a real person! And come to find out, the guy not only sells food but keeps discus! Al was super helpful with my questions. Helped me figure out which food was best for my fish. He then spent a good 30 mins answering more questions. Nice guy. really nice. Imagine my surprise to find out while I am looking around that he actually owns this forum too. What a great place. Anyway I just want to say that I really enjoyed talking with the guy and his fish food is .amazing as was his shipping.I ordered one day and it was here in 2 days.Thank you again Al Sabetta.You probably get a bunch of calls but If you remember a guy named JD that talked you ear off last week. I found you here from the sticker on the back of the bag.

Thanks again...be ordering more soon.Top notch product and amazing customer service.
    -JD
    Swimming in a square bowl

Real Name
    Jacklyn

Default Re: Feedback for Aquaticsuppliers.com and Al Sabetta

welcome to Simply Discus JD. We all know Al very well and tons of us here use his wonderful food. You might not be surprised to know how many other fish will become addicted to his food. I have lemon tetras, apistos, angelfish, dicrossus, hatchetfish and even amano shrimp all addicted to his worms. Welcome and lets see some pictures of those fish.
    ~JACKLYN~

Registered Member
    Real Name
    JD

Thankyou Jacklyn for the welcome. I will see if I can get my son to take some pictures this week. I am not very good with a camera.
    I hope I put this feedback in the right spot. I looked around abit but could not find a better one. Theres alot of sections on this website. I was surprised there wasnt any other feedback for him here? Did I miss something?

Thank you,
    JD
    Swimming in a square bowl

Real Name
    Jacklyn

JD you've found a good spot for your review. If you want, you could start a new thread with a big about your tank, (size, decorations, bare bottom or sand, number of fish and types, ages of fish, type of filtration and temperature etc) in a different section. Then you could post pictures and you could continue to post pictures and comments as the fish grow and change and the tank may change as well. I would start you a tank thread in the sub forum "Our Tank Journals"
    ~JACKLYN~

Welcome, I too just sampled Al's worms and day 2 of using them I was back placing a larger order He also was quick to help me decide which blend I should use based on what color bases of fish I have and shipping is fast and free!!!

Registered Member

Welcome to simply JD. We all love Al and our fish love Al's food Way to start your first post in simply and now share some pictures of your fish
    Its me "Prabhu" I am just a little angry these days

Thanks Guys! Appreciate the Feedback! I have to laugh though JD, I must have put hundreds of those feedback Stickers out there on my bags the last few months and You are the first to mention them and in your first post! Thank you for taking the time to do that! I am glad you are happy.

al

Ps... JD, I do remember you. Hope that pair spawned and got it right this time!
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images