AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Chicago Discus

Default Chicago Discus

I had the pleasure of buying a splendid pair of Red Turqs from Chicago Discus. Their communication was top notch, shipping/packaging was excellent (it was 25 degrees in NYC and they arrived nice and toasty), and the fish are gorgeous and true to the website pictures. In three weeks I had wrigglers. Very pleased and Chicago Discus will be added to my definite go to list when I consider purchasing more fish. I can’t figure out how to load pictures from my phone but this is a link to my Instagram page where they are the current stars. Hopefully the link works

https://www.instagram.com/thatdiscustank

The male is the large blue beauty and the female is the yellower one, noted on their website as being a possible wild cross.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Default Re: Chicago Discus

It is so nice to see that beautiful pair doing so well in your gorgeous tank. They are one of my favorite pairs. I love your Universal Rock aquascape, and it is obvious your Red Turq pair love it as well (even spawning on it). I think you can just download the video to your computer, and then use the little movie clip icon to insert it into your post. Or if you are installing photos, use the picture icon. Please keep us posted on the progress of the wigglers.
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net