ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: chines medication

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Sayid

Default chines medication

I have got an internal bacterial infection in one of my adult discus which required Kanamycine sulfate ,unfortunately a lot of fish antibiotics which are american manufactured is not allowed to come to Australia (ebay or Amazon etc ) so i had to search else where and i have found two chines manufactured and supplier on e bay who have almost every thing and very reasonably priced as well so my question is has any body have used chines aquatic antibiotics and what is the experience , my concern is mostly the fact that i have no way of knowing if for example the true concentration of the active ingredient is right or not .
    I have ordered some oxytetracycline anyway but i thought i ask if any one has any experience good or bad .

Default Re: chines medication

I bought them, but haven't used them yet. Took about 2 months for delivery from China seller on eBay.

Real Name
    Filip

Default Re: chines medication

I use local veterinary stations for buying this kind of medications . They are readily used for dogs and cats , and vets usaualy have them at hand .
    They should come with information sheet about their active ingredients in percents or per Milliliter .