AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: FS.......Mosaic Turquoise From Martin Ng........3 of them.......6 1/2"+!!!

Registered Member

Default FS.......Mosaic Turquoise From Martin Ng........3 of them.......6 1/2"+!!!

Mosaic Turquoise from Martin Ng - 6 1/2"+

I have for sale (3) Mosaic Turquoise from Martin Ng that were purchased from Kenny's Discus in December 2017. They were bought from Kenny's Discus at the 5 1/2" size for $175.00 each (total $525.00). They have now grown to over 6 1/2" each. As you can see from the pictures these discus are really impressive in their coloration, shape, and markings.

I have posted pictures of the (3) discus on here, but you can also view more pictures on Kenny's Discus Sponsor Page under his December 2017 Shipment from Martin Ng. I would love to keep them.....but I have nothing to pair with them.....and need the space for other pairs. I'm not for sure, but I believe all (3) are males. They would be perfect for a show tank or someone not looking to breed them or perfect if you have some females to pair with them. They are wanting to pair up badly......everytime I put them in my community discus tank.....they immediately start to pick out the females.

The first couple of pics are from early on when I first purchased them. The pic with all three of them was taken yesterday.......they have definitely grown!!

I'm wanting to sell them as a group....$500.00 Firm. Pick-up Only.....NO SHIPPING!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onthetee; 02-11-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin

Default Re: FS.......Mosaic Turquoise From Martin Ng........3 of them.......6 1/2"+!!!

You should add your location to the post since you're advertising as pick up only.

Registered Member

Default Re: FS.......Mosaic Turquoise From Martin Ng........3 of them.......6 1/2"+!!!

Thanks for seeing that!! I live in McGagheysville, VA. The zip code is 22840.

Registered Member

20180211_145038.jpg20180211_145040.jpg

I have tried taking pics with flash on and flash off. It's hard to bring out the colors of these three....they are quite stunning. The tank they are in does not have the best lighting for a pic.
    Last edited by onthetee; 02-11-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Registered Member

Wish I had the space right now, I am on the coast and a drive to Massanutten would be nutten. Usually all these good deals are pickup on the coast, the LEFT coast!

Registered Member

Good to reason to add another tank.....LOL. They are quite stunning!!