AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Dime to Nickel Size Silver Veil Angels

Real Name
    Julian

Default Dime to Nickel Size Silver Veil Angels

These juvies are from a male Super Veil and female Veil Silver Angels. There are between dime to nickel body size . super healthy and eating anything that you throw at them, flakes, and broken coarse powder FDBW among other things like grate frozen beef heart shrimp home made food. you will get 6 (plus 1 free) for $18.00 minimum , shipping available $24, will ship to most places Priority. Will donate 10% to Simply.

IMG_2679 (2).jpg
    IMG_2680 (2).jpg
    IMG_2681 (2).JPG
    Last edited by Pardal; 02-12-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Registered Member

Default Re: Dime to Nickel Size Silver Veil Angels

Is the 18$ for 1 or for the group?
    Thank you
    Jay

Real Name
    Julian

18 is for the whole group with one free they are around $2.50's each.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

They're nice fish and that's a dirt cheap price. Somebody contacted me a while ago about "natural type" Angels. I hope he sees this post.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Julian

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    They're nice fish and that's a dirt cheap price. Somebody contacted me a while ago about "natural type" Angels. I hope he sees this post.
    Thanks Liz. How goes with your breeding.

The fish I don't want to breed are breeding and the ones I want to breed are being recalcitrant. Every time I picture a parent raising pair on AB the pair sells for an excellent price. I've yet to have a bad experience selling there.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Julian

Yes, I have good a experience with one of the pairs in AB . Sort of the same here with my fish has two awesome looking pairs of Discus , that start to clean their cone/drift wood respectively after WC, then they loose their motivation. i even did WC early morning and same on samo.

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    drat, that was me, but i don't have the tank up to put them in yet: (

Real Name
    Julian

Jack
    The super veils and veils look really cool with their long fins and they still have that natural traditional look.
    fullsizeoutput_8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_7.jpeg
    This last pic is from the parents notice mom fanning the wrigglers on the "glass" and dad the super veil on the front guarding the perimeter.
    IMG_2635.JPG
    Last edited by Pardal; 02-20-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Real Name
    Julian

So we save the best for last there are still around 150 ~ 200 available they are mostly quarter to silver dollar and a few larger size mostly veils , two types of silvers full bar type a great cheaper alternative for those looking for that wild natural look, and another type of silver without bars and moated small black markings or in their caudal fin. They all show some form of greenish iridescent and glitter.
    Parents also available.
    IMG_2876 (2).jpg
    PM if interested.
    Last edited by Pardal; 04-19-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Lucas Smith

Just got the parents of these fry in. They are beautiful and healthy fish. I originally planned on getting some juices, and ended up with Mom and Dad. The pictures here really don’t do them justice. Thanks again Julian. Looking forward to working with them.

Real Name
    Julian

Lucas
    Thank you for your kind words, I know that your TLC will paid off with that beautiful pair excellent parents too.

Real Name
    Julian

Hi Simply, some time has pass since. I post and the majority fish has grown even the ones for later spawns .
    So the fish available is mostly Quarter size to Half dollar size,( body only without fins) that is 15/16" to 1" 3/16". there are a few larger around 1".1/2" . that I will toss for the same price of $5.00 each
    There are also a few nickel size to quarter 27/32" to 15/16" for the original price of $2.00, around 180 to 200 fish available total.
    Last edited by Pardal; 05-04-2018 at 08:05 PM.