ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Anyone in San Diego area?

Registered Member

Default Anyone in San Diego area?

Hello, is anyone here in the San Diego area? To make a long story short (talked about it in introduction sticky) I have a very newly set up tank that I ended up with a pair of discus in it.

Basically I work at a petco and while there off work picking up supplies a guy came in and left them with us as he didn't want them anymore and we take fish people,don't want and adopt them out. Anyway I didn't want to just leave them at the store, and neither did the main guy in our aquatics section and we didn't want just some random "why can't my goldfish go in a bowl" person coming in amd taking them. (Unfortunately Not everyone we work with has the know how to ask customers about their tank size, age and current stock and will just bag up whatever people want).

So anyway I adopted them and brought them home but I am not sure I want to keep them. I've never kept discus before and I wasnt planning to now either. So I was hoping I could find someone pretty local to this area who may want the 2 of them and give them a good home.

I have no idea what strains they are or what conditions they were kept in, but as of now they seem to be doing alright and they have eaten since I took them.

Real Name
    Steve

Default Re: Anyone in San Diego area?

You can find his first post and pics in the "Tell us about yourselves.." sticky in this section. Looks like a small snow white and pigeon blood (orange).

Registered Member

Default Re: Anyone in San Diego area?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDiscus View Post
    You can find his first post and pics in the "Tell us about yourselves.." sticky in this section. Looks like a small snow white and pigeon blood (orange).
    Thank you, I was trying to put the pics in here also but for some reason they won't upload on my phone. I was wondering if that's the kinds they were after looking some strains up also, the orange does have peppering also.