Question Need advice>> white feces

Need help diagnosis my discuss sickness

80G Planted aquarium with 20G sump. ( attached picture). Tank.jpg

Temperature - 86 F
    Ammonia -0
    Nitrite - 0
    PH - 6.8
    Nitrates - 10

The discuss has retreated to the back and has little mobility. I noticed he is pooping white yesterday, please see picture. Sick discuss.jpg; zoom out of sick discuss.jpg

Other discuss doing OK, a few weeks back I had a discuss with cloud eye, took to QT tank and treated with Furan -2

Question: Do I treat my main tank with PraziPro to treat the sick discuss and avoid others from getting sick? Do I move the sick fish to QT and treat individually. Do I continue to observe and give more time for fish to get better on his own?

Thank you!!

Luis

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Luis Andrade

Default Re: Need advice>> white feces

I use a RO filter and do 30% WC every week or more if Nitrates go up
    A feed them frozen food once a day: Blood worms, Brine, Beef Heart... I occasionally used to give them live blood worms, I suspect that might have introduced the illness. I setup the tank a year ago and this is the first time I have a problem

Real Name
    Steve

Hi Luis and welcome to Simply Discus. Sorry you're having trouble. If you'll follow the link to the questionnaire at the top of the page, and fill it out and paste it in your thread, folks will have more information to go on. I'll let others chime in on treatment, since I'm no expert there, but I think you'll get the advice to put him in QT. He already looks to be withering and may be too far gone. I think the turq looks a bit thin and stunted too. Often these kinds of problems come down to water quality, so knowing what your cleaning and water change regimen is will be helpful.

Real Name
    Steve

Our messages just crossed