AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Neptune apex controller

Registered Member

Default Neptune apex controller

Hi I was thinking of getting a Neptune apex controller for my new build not sure to get the jr or the full unit yet . Just wondering if any of u guys run the apex on your tanks and if so how do u like them ?

Registered Member

Default Re: Neptune apex controller

I use apex on discus tank and marine, they are awesome. For a freshwater tank you can do everything with junior. The full apex does a lot, 90% of which are not relevant to freshwater - but make marine tanks much simpler. If you insist on WiFi, then the full apex is the way to go, but very expensive.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Fundulopanchax View Post
    I use apex on discus tank and marine, they are awesome. For a freshwater tank you can do everything with junior. The full apex does a lot, 90% of which are not relevant to freshwater - but make marine tanks much simpler. If you insist on WiFi, then the full apex is the way to go, but very expensive.
    +1 You can get away with a basic reef angel as well. Probably much cheaper

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member

Thanks for the reply’s . That’s what I was thinking the jr is all I really need I just wish the power bar had more then 4 outlets on it . I think I can hook up another one to it but there pretty expensive too . But I plan on going with the new apex core 20 pump for my new setup