ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Facebook and Voice chat

Real Name
    Sabrina

Cool Facebook and Voice chat

Just had to reword this thread..

Hello all,

I would like to make friends from around the world who own discus fish, because we would have things in common. If you would like to be a facebook friend or even just facebook messenger friend please private message me here on simply discus and we will swap names

I rent a private voice chat server off Team Speak 3, I pay a monthly fee to have the private server and have done so for many years. Id like to offer anyone from this site to join my private server to discuss discus fish and get to know one another. It is totally free to join on your computer, all you need to do is download the program. There is also the cell phone version, which does cost a small fee to download the app to your cell phone, its a one off fee. With the voice chat all you need is speakers and a microphone or a head set with both. It would be wonderful to talk live with new people that have a common interest. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions on this thread below. Please private message me for the info to download my private sever details if your keen to join

Default Re: Facebook and Voice chat

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Just had to reword this thread..

Hello all,

I would like to make friends from around the world who own discus fish, because we would have things in common. If you would like to be a facebook friend or even just facebook messenger friend please private message me here on simply discus and we will swap names

I rent a private voice chat server off Team Speak 3, I pay a monthly fee to have the private server and have done so for many years. Id like to offer anyone from this site to join my private server to discuss discus fish and get to know one another. It is totally free to join on your computer, all you need to do is download the program. There is also the cell phone version, which does cost a small fee to download the app to your cell phone, its a one off fee. With the voice chat all you need is speakers and a microphone or a head set with both. It would be wonderful to talk live with new people that have a common interest. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions on this thread below. Please private message me for the info to download my private sever details if your keen to join
    I'm part of Facebook groups with 20,000 members. They have raffles, live stream, special announcements for upcoming shipments from different breeders/importers and many more.

Real Name
    Sabrina

Hi Warblad

Could you inbox me a mail with the name of the group? Id like to join it too..

Real Name
    Anthony

I'm interested in this but after everything that's happened with Facebook. I just don't trust them.

Real Name
    Sabrina

Hi True2uroots
    Yea I have seen Facebook on the news a few times lately with profile leaks ect, I guess these days with technology you are really never safe online.
    If you have a FB account your more than welcome to add me as a friend, I will send you a mail here with my name

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    Hi True2uroots
    Yea I have seen Facebook on the news a few times lately with profile leaks ect, I guess these days with technology you are really never safe online.
    If you have a FB account your more than welcome to add me as a friend, I will send you a mail here with my name
    Just PM me your name and I can add you. I agree FB became unsafe but I knew this long time ago. That's the reason why I only used my account to sell and post pictures of my fish and strictly no personal pictures at all. You can use FB at your own advantage and you can do a lot of stuff for free just use your common sense.

Real Name
    Sabrina

Hi Warblad,
    Thank you
    I will PM you my name so you can add me..