ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Mexico

Gold Member FischAutoTechGarten's Avatar
    Real Name
    Peter

Default Mexico

I've been a member for years, whether I lived in Albany, New York, USA; San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico; Alamos, Sonora, Mexico; Green Valley, Arizona, USA; and now back to Alamos, Sonora, Mexico.

Very little fishkeeping activity here in Sonora. Folks seem to prefer keeping Roosters.

Interested in seeing if there are other members here in Mexico.
    Peter
    Cuerpo en Green Valley, Arizona, USA y Corazón en Alamos, Sonora, Mexico

learning never stops

Registered Member
    Real Name
    george melendez

Default Re: Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by ODwyerPW View Post
    I've been a member for years, whether I lived in Albany, New York, USA; San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico; Alamos, Sonora, Mexico; Green Valley, Arizona, USA; and now back to Alamos, Sonora, Mexico.

Very little fishkeeping activity here in Sonora. Folks seem to prefer keeping Roosters.

Interested in seeing if there are other members here in Mexico.

I'm not from mexico but i am hispanic and my grand parents came from mexico. Mexicans love to fight anything lol, roosters, dogs, people. That's why they keep roosters. get your fish to battle and you'll be in like flint.

Default Re: Mexico

I'm not Mexican either, but have visited the country many times over the past 30 years, in many different areas, and love it. Especially the food, so much so, that I've delved deep into Rick Bayless' Mex. recipes, and now do a lot of Mex. food cooking myself - including my own home made red and green enchilada sauce recipes - for which I'm fortunate to be able to get the Mexican chiles for here in Vancouver - anchos, guallijos, passilas, chipotles in adobo, etc.

I love the mid-mexico areas like Guadalajara, Lake Chapala, Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, and Atlantic coastal areas in the Jucatan peninsula like Cozumel, Cancun, Playa del Carmen & Tulum, to Pacific coastal areas like Acapulco, Jalisco's Puerto Vallarta, Bucerias, and Punta Mita. Just love it! - even the Baja. There's so much to see , do, and enjoy !