AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: my wild heckel male / german piwowarski red turquoise pair spawning..

Registered Member
    Real Name
    John Kim

Default my wild heckel male / german piwowarski red turquoise pair spawning..

KakaoTalk_20180422_170751501.jpg

They spawned 4 days ago.. fries hatched fine and now are still wiggling on the cone.. I do believe they will not have any issue making their ways to the parents.. it would be very interesting to follow the babies in the future I think..

Real Name
    Ralph

Default Re: my wild heckel male / german piwowarski red turquoise pair spawning..

Welcome John and thank you for posted this gorgeous pair. Wishing all goes well and please keep us posted with the coming days.
    Offspring will be highly prized and hoping travel distance is not a factor as I want to be on that waiting list.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Jacklyn

Default Re: my wild heckel male / german piwowarski red turquoise pair spawning..

woot woot, those will be really beautiful babies
    ~JACKLYN~

I'm very interested in this results Please keep us posted.

Here is first offspring from Full Moon Heckel(from John) and Ricky Lim's Red Turquoise -
    unnamed.jpg

None of the offspring carried the heckel bar. But this one has very thick bars maybe crossing this with a Heckel will produce some with Heckel gene ?

Real Name
    Julian

Awesome John
    I happen to be working in something similar, my Blue Face Heckel, pair with a female Red Turquoise an spawn three times in the display tank, unfortunately now that they are in their own tank they lost they motivation, but they are coming around.
    keep us posted, You should cross back one female F-1 with the Heckel for sure. Best lucks
    Last edited by Pardal; 04-24-2018 at 07:48 PM.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.