AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Unusual Angelfish Pair for Sale

Default Unusual Angelfish Pair for Sale

Either you love these or you hate them. They're not for you if you're into the natural look. You have to have a wild side to appreciate these. If they turn anyone here on I will sell them for less than the price I have them listed for on AB if you contact me before I get the first bid. http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi
    Mama Bear

Default Re: Unusual Angelfish Pair for Sale

Liz,

Your link doesn’t work for me. It just goes to the main Aquabid site. I’d like to see whatever it is you’re selling; you’ve piqued my curiosity.

Hmmm. I wonder what happened. I'll fix it when I get home from work.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Jacklyn

i see the AB site but there are no pictures Liz
    ~JACKLYN~

This is annoying. I posted 4 AB auctions and it appears that non went through. I'm not in the mood to post them all over again right now. This is what I have for sale that I want to show off. They are for those who have a weird bent of mind. My Asian friend calls them Panda Angels because of the color. He said that I should play pretend that I made these up out of my own head as though I were God. A member here said that they reminded him of members of the band KISS. What they are in reality German Blue Blushing Pearlscales. In genetic language that's +/+ S/S p/p, I think. Greek is a second language for me. It has taken several generations of selective breeding to get to these. I have never seen any Pearlscale ones for sale anywhere. This pair raises their own kids which is even more rare.

I was asking $150. on AB with a "Buy it Now" price of $175. plus shipping. If anyone here wants them you can have them for $125. plus shipping.

I also have some quarter size kids for sale from the pair that I'm keeping. I'll sell them for 6 for $75. plus shipping. The pics are of the pair for sale and the kids of a pair of their siblings. Either they will turn you on or they will turn you off.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Julian

Those are really nice Liz, to me they show some of a blue ghost with paraiba because of the glitter one could start a breeding program, with them for blues. I still think you should try to post in AB again, I know the guy from Angel mania will probably take it from you as he is in to work with different strains of blues. I starting to get my angels invasion under control , went from around thousands to about 200's , and have a pair holding a three day old free swimming fry , crazy isn't it , when you don't want it, I let them thinking let it be and they turn out to be excellent parents . Mean while in the discus side a pair of Blue Diamonds spawn just gave me 3 to 4 free swimming, male seems to be running out steam. Other wise I will take it from you for sure.
    Last edited by Pardal; 04-25-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Dang, I didn't want this to happen. I only put the pair in a 29 so I could get pics. I wanted to sell them. I for sure didn't want them to give me this gift. I'm already growing out their last batch that are now pea size. But this is such a magnificent spawn I will just have to leave the eggs with the pair unless someone here buys them.

Julian, I know the guy you are referring to. He rubs me the wrong way. He wants to be buddies but when I talk to him truthfully he gets mad at me and stomps off. It has happened twice now. Why should I try a 3rd time? If I put them on AB I know he would pay more than they are worth. I prefer that some weirdo here will take a liking to them and buy them for less. I will sell them to him but he will have to email me and make me an offer. Since you know him you can tell him.

Back to the subject at hand. Theses are a couple of pics of what this dang pair presented me with this afternoon.
    Last edited by LizStreithorst; 04-26-2018 at 02:53 PM.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Julian

I don't really know him Liz. When I said "I know " I meant I notice that he is always bumping up the nice looking Angels, And those yours are nice, I just want to get my focus back to Discus, and I am in the same boat that you everytime start to clean up , a pair spawn and I back again in the same place.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Real Name
    Patty

Liz you are turning me into an angel lover! They are really cool...I just decided on endlers and shrimps for my 75 gal, but now I see these beauties....I wouldn’t want a pair. I don’t breed, but those babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pices View Post
    Liz you are turning me into an angel lover! They are really cool...I just decided on endlers and shrimps for my 75 gal, but now I see these beauties....I wouldn’t want a pair. I don’t breed, but those babies.
    I'd be delighted to sell you some babies. Shoot me a PM if you're really interested. Did you notice that most of the young one are wide finned? I love that trait,
    Mama Bear

I've had inquires about the blue silver pearlscales so I'm posting some pic of them here. They are adult size but not yet breeding age. It shouldn't be long...$20. each
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Shari

Liz, Those are gorgeous Angels!

Thanks so much.
    Mama Bear