AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Kenny's Discus.....awesome fish with fantastic service.....THE supplier for me

Real Name
    Bill G.

Default Kenny's Discus.....awesome fish with fantastic service.....THE supplier for me

After much research into suppliers, it was clear to me that Kenny's Discus was THE place to go. Got my fish today and I couldn't agree more. The pkg was ultra well done and the fish were absolutely stunning. I did my order with a buddy and all our fish were exactly what we wanted. What really sets Ken apart was his dedication to pleasing this customer. He listened to me on the phone describe the color patterning I desired with a few of the varieties I was interested in. He walked me through his pics and said that what I saw colorwise was what I'd get and that I did. He is very very knowledgeable, but most importantly, he has been in constant contact answering my questions and giving me sound advice. After he learned about what I had in my tank and what I was interested in, he even made a variety suggestion which was exactly as beautiful as he said it would be. The first 'select' discus I ever bought for more money has to be the most awesome fish I've ever seen. He personally selected each of my fish according to my wishes, packed them up well, and I will do all of my future discus purchases through him. Nice job Ken.......you are the best.

I also posted this on FB, but wanted to here as well in case some Discus people are not FB people.

Real Name
    Bill G.

Default Re: Kenny's Discus.....awesome fish with fantastic service.....THE supplier for me

Oh.....I forgot to say that the select fish was a large Albino Red Spotted Green. This fish is the cornerstone of my Discus tank. Pics will follow after QT.

Real Name
    Patty

Default Re: Kenny's Discus.....awesome fish with fantastic service.....THE supplier for me

Kenny is amazing! Can’t wait to see those pics!

Real Name
    Bill G.

Ok..... I can't wait. Took pics while still in QT. These are all between 5 1/2 to 6 inch fish, healthy, and already eating after a mere three days.
    Pic of 75g tank with 4" Yellow Pigeon Checkerboard and 4 1/2" Neon Blue Sapphire waiting for the four larger newbies from Kenny's.
    IMG_1684.jpg

New Kenny's Mosaic Turquoise
    IMG_1687.jpg

New Kenny's Albino Red Spotted Green--select
    IMG_1686.jpg

New Kenny's Tiger Carnation Turquoise
    IMG_1689.jpg

New Kenny's Golden White Carnation Pigeon
    IMG_1690.jpg

Group pic
    IMG_1685.jpg

Real Name
    Bill G.

My latest arrivals....

One of two Red Eagles
    IMG_2789.jpg

Neon Sapphire
    IMG_2807.jpg

Albino Golden
    IMG_2803.jpg

And my final setup.....am SO happy. All are doing great, eating, and nice low aggression levels.
    IMG_2772.jpg

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Gabriel

Wow! Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful. I love the eagles. Your golden white carnations pigeon looks like sunshine in your tank! Love it!

Real Name
    Bill G.

Thanks Gabriel13,

Yes....I'm blessed to have these fine fish and for the services/knowledge/patience of Kenny Cheung. He loves to get updates from me and even answers my calls eagerly weeks after I got my fish. He, along with this fine site, have given me a great launching into the Discus world. Now........someday........I'll go for a bigger tank

Note....the first pic w two fish...... I sold them and now have all 8 Kenny's Discus fish. The Neon blue sapphire I now have is a much more solid blue than my first one.
    Last edited by 14Discus; 05-27-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Gabriel

I hear nothing but good things about Kenny's Discus. Maybe one day I will be fortunate enough to have some from him as well. Not quite on that level yet but I have goals!

Real Name
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel13 View Post
    I hear nothing but good things about Kenny's Discus. Maybe one day I will be fortunate enough to have some from him as well. Not quite on that level yet but I have goals!
    You won't regret it. I've purchased from Kenny on 2 occasions and each time was a pleasure.