Kenny's Discus     Golden State Discus

Thread: Anyone selling angelfish?

iTrader

Default Anyone selling angelfish?

Hello I was looking to buy some angelfish mainly of the blue strains I really want pinoys or even high coverage kois anything outstanding will be interested in anything from young ones to pre breeders or even pairs. If anyone selling and will ship to jersey. Feel free to reply or message me thank you
    Best regards,
    Christian

Registered Member LizStreithorst's Avatar
    iTrader
    12 (100%)

Default Re: Anyone selling angelfish?

I'm so into blues but I'm also interested in pearlscales. All I have in blue is Silver Pearls and German Blue Bushing Pearls. The former is a classic strain with blue and pearl tossed into make them stand out. The latter are people who are in to the unusual. I thing I have pics posted in the for sale section.
    Mama Bear

iTrader
    3 (100%)
    Real Name
    Steve

I can vouch for Johnaaand48 on Aquabid. I got 10 really nice blue marbles from him a couple of months ago. They were listed as just quarter-size standard blue marbles. But the fish he sent were more like half dollar size, several were veils, and several were pearlscales. They have done very well and should be pairing up soon.
    Last edited by smsimcik; 05-01-2018 at 05:28 PM.

iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by smsimcik View Post
    I can vouch for Johnaaand48 on Aquabid. I got 10 really nice blue marbles from him a couple of months ago. They were listed as just quarter-size standard blue marbles. But the fish he sent were more like half dollar size, several were veils, and several were pearlscales. They have done very well and should be pairing up soon.
    Thank you I will look into that