AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Inversion table

Default Inversion table

If anyone here has ever tried one I would like to chat with him. My family doctor suggested that I use one for a pinched nerve from a 50 year old spine injury that only started hurting a year ago. I saw the X-Ray so I'm sure he's correct. I have the table but it hurts my back to use it. I'd like to know of other folks' experiences.
    Mama Bear

Registered Member
    Real Name
    harry g

Default Re: Inversion table

I have used dr. ho air back brace for lower back pain 800-391-4924 & find it works great. Doin't know about inverizon but after i bought one the directions said not to use with metal knees. Harry

Real Name
    Jacklyn

no personal experience but my dad has used one for years, probably 10 years and he really likes it
    ~JACKLYN~

Thanks lady and gent. I bought this one. I must be in pretty bad shape because I can't invert more than 15 degrees without it hurting. The first day it hurt at just 15 degrees but the second day it felt good at 15 degrees. I'll keep with it and take it slow and easy. I really like the heat and massage. The massage impressed me. I thought that it would just vibrate on my lower back the this one tried to approximated a real massage. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Hi Liz,
    I used it a few times and it does release
    spinal pressure. I also do different exercises alone. There are electric pads that are available at local drug stores.
    Last if you still have pain
    methylprednisolone injections might help.

Cliff
    Last edited by CliffsDiscus; 05-12-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks Cliff. I can't believe how fast it is getting worse. I've still doing OK but I've gone from 300 mg. Neurontin once daily to the max dose of 600 mg 4 times daily in just 2 weeks! I hated to keep taking more but if I didn't I was miserable. I guess the next step is steroid injections. I still can't believe that this is happening to me. I've always thought of my body as indestructible.

BTW, I'm using the table for 15 minutes every day and I love it. I almost wish I could live on the thing.
    Mama Bear