AquaticSuppliers.com     Kenny's Discus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Welcome to SimplyDiscus!

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Re: Welcome to SimplyDiscus!

Hello,

New member here and I have just got into hobby for discus. I have a 42gallon tank and 4 discus right now. Is that enough and what are the things I need to look out for as per their behavior to notice something strange?

My tank setup right now is attached as well. Please let me know if there is something that needs changing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member
    iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by Sajal46 View Post
    Hello,

New member here and I have just got into hobby for discus. I have a 42gallon tank and 4 discus right now. Is that enough and what are the things I need to look out for as per their behavior to notice something strange?

My tank setup right now is attached as well. Please let me know if there is something that needs changing.
    Very nice! I like the background photo. Using the generally prescribed fish per gallon rule of 1 fish per 10 gallons of water then 4 would be enough. Some will say go to bare tank except that your tank is decorative and only might be a little more with maintenance because of the gravel. Otherwise it is simple and attractive. For starters this will work for you I suspect.

Registered Member
    iTrader

Hello Everyone My name is Will, I am new to this forum, and I am exited to hopefully learn a lot about discus on here! I just want to ask how can I start a thread, or ask a question?

iTrader
    12 (100%)

Log in. Find the sub forum you want to post in. Hit "New Thread" Give your thead a title and type away. When you're done saying or asking what you want so say, hit "Submit Thread".
    Mama Bear

Registered Member
    iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by Willfish03 View Post
    Hello Everyone My name is Will, I am new to this forum, and I am exited to hopefully learn a lot about discus on here! I just want to ask how can I start a thread, or ask a question?
    Hi, Will! Welcome! Find the main forum page. Find the general topic heading then click. Click on begin new thread, title thread. Ask question just as you have already done.

Registered Member
    iTrader

Hi!
    I haven't had a chance to introduce myself. My name is Pawel and by some kind of combination of luck and choice I become an owner of few discus recently.

It's really nice to see such a great community with so many helpful people and a lot of advices from well experience aquarists.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234