AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: New Discus Purchase Online

Registered Member

Default New Discus Purchase Online

I recently purchased 6 Discus to be overnighted online from THEIFISHSTORE.com
    Has anyone else purchased from them before? Prices were competitive however I am always curious/skeptical about buying online. Any thoughts? Pic is of the order. Should be receiving this week.

IFISH.jpg

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: New Discus Purchase Online

I could not really find anything other then their website. Here on Simply I found this lifestock review http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...704-ifishstore. Best of luck with this. If you decide to buy online again please consider using one of the SimplyDiscus sponsors. You can review threads in their sponsor boards to see what member's have to say about them.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Willie

I can guarantee that, at these prices, you will not get the quality of fish in the picture. Discus are not widgets. They may have the same name, but there's a world of difference between good and bad quality fish. Those pictures are of 5" - 6" fish and will cost you > $100 each.

You get what you pay for, Willie
    At my age, everything is irritating.

Real Name
    Patty

The pics of the ones Pat found in a post here don’t look very healthy. I’m curious to see if the pictures match the fish when you get them. I hope you’ll post a pic to compare. I’m sure other people looking to buy discus would be interested in your experience with these folks. Keep us posted Ryan.
    Patty

Real Name
    Roland E. Wilson

Sorry to say it, but bad move, just hope all works out fine for you. Please let us all know how these fish are doing and progressing in the future???

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Dane

Got these guys from ifishstore a few weeks ago and think they look good. Healthy and eating...so far so good.IMG_6220.jpgIMG_6224.jpg

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Dane, do me a flavor and look at the some sponsor sales threads and see if you are still happy with the fish from the ifishstore. These are two of the most recent sales thread; one is from Kenny's Discus http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...list-included) and the Other Chicago Discus http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...-Going-On-NOW!.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening