AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Apologies all, stock backorder issues currently, please Read.

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    218 (100%)

Exclamation Apologies all, stock backorder issues currently, please Read.

To all my customers,
    I am very sorry about this but the Australian Blackworm Farm has gotten backed up and as a result so have I. I have stock coming and as soon as its available, I will ship your orders out. Currently I only have Biopigment Plus cubes and I have some Loose original and Loose pigmented. I have plenty of my pellet lines. I just have not been able to get in stock to cover the demand, nor has the farm been able to meet demand.

It may be a few weeks before I can catch up. I will ship your order first come first serve. The shopping cart will say when an item is in stock or out of stock/ backordered so please note that at time of order. It will allow you to place and pay for your orders even if the item is out of stock. This is so I can get you your food as soon as it comes it.I will then ship these as soon as stock comes in.

Those of you waiting on orders, I will be in touch with you regarding options and projected lead times, and at any point in time you may request an immediate refund and I will give one without question. I am truly sorry here. As a seller I am most happy when I can get you what you ordered in a timely fashion and you are happy. My least happy time are when things out of my control prevent this.

I will let you know my stock situation as it unfolds, and hopefully the farm can catch up soon.

Thank you,
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>Do YOU LIKE SIMPLYDISCUS?? Please help Support it today, so its here tomorrow .. DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

SimplyDiscus, where the cool fish swim...

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    218 (100%)

Exclamation Re: Apologies all, stock backorder issues currently, please Read.

Hello all,
    Well, Good news and Bad News.

The Good news is I got some stock in and all orders except 3 have been filled, and I am waiting on replies to emails I sent these three customers. The bad news is I am either real low on stock or out again. I have limited amounts of biopigment Plus cubes, and Spinach combo cubes. loose original and Loose pigmented Freeze Dried Blackworms.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE note if the item is in stock when you order it. The Cart will clearly show it and will also let you order items shown as "back-ordered". If it is back-ordered it will be some time before I can fill it, most of the time its 1-2 weeks, sometimes longer.

I currently have ZERO Stock of the Original Cubes in stock. I do not expect to receive more for some time, possibly weeks. I would highly advise that if you normally use the original cubes and I am out of stock please consider the spinach combo . They are the same thing as original except for the addition of pieces of baby spinach. I use them interchangeably here myself. Additionally if you normally use cubes, your fish will take the loose as well...The only time I would not advise the loose is if you have an over flow as the loose tend to float awhile.

I am truly sorry here, but theres nothing I can do on this. Hopefully things will return to normal soon.

Thanks,
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>Do YOU LIKE SIMPLYDISCUS?? Please help Support it today, so its here tomorrow .. DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

SimplyDiscus, where the cool fish swim...

Silver Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Lloyd

Default Re: Apologies all, stock backorder issues currently, please Read.

I got my order a couple of days ago Thank you

But being the crazy I am - I am stocking up before even ordering the fish.

must be genetics

iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by pm9ljr View Post
    I got my order a couple of days ago Thank you

But being the crazy I am - I am stocking up before even ordering the fish.

must be genetics
    I did the same thing...2 months in advance, lol, you are not alone
    Mike

Silver Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Lloyd

thank you dunce cap coming off but in the corner handy