ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Adult Forest Red Eagles and Stendker Fire Reds For Sale!!

Registered Member

Default Adult Forest Red Eagles and Stendker Fire Reds For Sale!!

I have the following for sale:

(1) - 6 1/2"+ Red Eagle (from Forest) - purchased from Carolina Discus - male most likely ($75.00)
    (1) - 6 1/2"+ Red Eagle (from Forest) - purchased from Carolina Discus - ?? sex.....I think female ($75.00)
    (1) - 6 1/2"+ Stendker Fire Red (offspring from Stendker Fire Red) - female .....lays a ton of eggs ($75.00)
    (1) - 6 1/2"+ Stendker Fire Red (offspring from Stendker Fire Red) - female .....lays a ton of eggs ($75.00)

I have some other discus coming in and I'm trying to breed some other strain types. These discus are very healthy and are fed a mix variety of frozen foods...beefheart, blood worms, and brine shrimp. They also eat freeze dried tubifex worms, blackworms, and beefheart. They are in a planted community tank with regular tap water (7.8 pH and 200 ppm hardness).

I have posted a number of photos and will try and post more. I have a few videos of the fish also.

I have a number of other discus also that I might be willing to sell if the price is right!

I paid way more than $75.00 for (2) of these discus and the other two I raised from fry. I know all of them are worth more than $75 each.......the money is not important.....I just want to find a god home for them!!! They are $75 each or $250 for all four. Sorry but......NO SHIPPING......LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!!! I live in Massanutten, VA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onthetee; 07-08-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Adult Forest Red Eagles and Stendker Fire Reds For Sale!!

Registered Member

Default Re: Adult Forest Red Eagles and Stendker Fire Reds For Sale!!

Please close.......discus have been sold!