AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who wants to see some of the other Show Fish?

Real Name
    Amy

Default Re: Who wants to see some of the other Show Fish?

Wow! Gorgeous, Gorgeous Gorgeous!!! Some of these strains are making me want to start another tank!!

Thanks Pat!

Real Name
    Chris

Thank you Pat and Ricardo for all of your hard work to share these pictures! It's so nice to be able to see all of the fish entered.

Chris
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."~ Mahatma Gandhi

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles View Post
    Thank you Pat and Ricardo for all of your hard work to share these pictures! It's so nice to be able to see all of the fish entered.

Chris
    Thanks Chris. It was no easy task all of these pics I tell ya! lol. My knees were hurting well in to the following week. I should have worn knee pads for this event!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Filip

Thank you Pat for your time and effort spent , completing this great thread .
    There aren't many , if any chances for us too see a full discus show on the net .
    Most of the discus show links I've seen on the internet only shows the winning discus pictures and here I get to see the whole show , thanks to you .

@Ricardo I think its time for you to visit a Skate shop and start preparing your self for the next NADA show . Maybe start doing some squat exercises too

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Thank you Pat for your time and effort spent , completing this great thread .
    There aren't many , if any chances for us too see a full discus show on the net .
    Most of the discus show links I've seen on the internet only shows the winning discus pictures and here I get to see the whole show , thanks to you .

@Ricardo I think its time for you to visit a Skate shop and start preparing your self for the next NADA show . Maybe start doing some squat exercises too
    yeah no kidding! lol

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Pat thank you for the pictures. Every picture is top quality. This show was great, as good as 2010, 2012 and 2016 in my opinion. Hard to compare them but as Barb said earlier all are such a great time to socialize and I too didn't want to leave.

Thanks all who worked to put on this great show!!!!
    Kraig

Real Name
    Joe Zammit

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    Pat thank you for the pictures. Every picture is top quality. This show was great, as good as 2010, 2012 and 2016 in my opinion. Hard to compare them but as Barb said earlier all are such a great time to socialize and I too didn't want to leave.

Thanks all who worked to put on this great show!!!!
    Though briefly, it was lovely meeting you both...Hows the promo video you're working on coming along? Would be interested to see that if given the opportunity.
    Last edited by two utes; 07-26-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    We're here for a good time...not a long time

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567