AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random NADA Show Pics

Real Name
    Joe Zammit

Default Re: Random NADA Show Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Perkins View Post
    Well at least they only found the fish food Joe and not the good stuff you smuggled back.
    Hahaha YES! How did you know???
    We're here for a good time...not a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Perkins View Post
    A big thanks to Jenene for making this picture possible. Hope you liked the glass of wine, which is all she got for these beauties.

Attachment 116918
    Ha Ha Keith! The wine was wonderful and unexpected. The cookies were fun and for a good cause. Thanks to my son Kyle for reworking the NADA logo to fit the square cookies.

Thank you for all your hard work and John and Larry... and all the others involved I did not name or get to meet. It was a great show. Well done. Thank You!!!
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by two utes View Post
    It was a pleasure to meet you and some of the other NADA committee Keith. Thanks for all the hard work all you guys put into making such an event come together. Thanks also for selling me five lucky raffle tickets. I managed to bring some cool prizes back home to Australia with me. Sadly the bulk fish food was confiscated by customs here in Australia. The cookies where certainly a nice touch, and i would like to personally thank Jenene for making them. Good job!
    Thanks Joe, glad you enjoyed them. Sorry the few you may or may not have smuggled back got a bit crumbly. Too bad they got the fish food. This is the one and only food other than FDBW my discus went for immediately. They love it and I now have like a 5 year supply. So yes... I had a few lucky tickets as well. It was a fun show and I enjoyed meeting everyone.
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields

Real Name
    Ralph

Great photos Ricardo...your a class act my friend Your a great asset to the forum but stand out with your personality and charm. It was a tough job you had at the Nada show but rewarding to all with the end results in your photos both Discus and of attendees.

Cheers...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Altum Nut View Post
    Great photos Ricardo...your a class act my friend Your a great asset to the forum but stand out with your personality and charm. It was a tough job you had at the Nada show but rewarding to all with the end results in your photos both Discus and of attendees.

Cheers...Ralph
    Thanks bud. It is always great to catch up with discus friends . I don't know how you make the drive as the flight was a lot to deal with and that was way shorter than your drive lol.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12