AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Adult Forrest Golden Pigeonbloods, Forrest Red Eagle Proven Breeding Pair, and Others

Registered Member

Default Adult Forrest Golden Pigeonbloods, Forrest Red Eagle Proven Breeding Pair, and Others

I have the following for sale:

(1) - 6"+ Red Eagle Proven Breeding Pair (from Forrest) - purchased male from Carolina Discus/female from Kenny's Discus - $400 (have had fry 3 times)
    (3) - 6 1/2" to 7" Golden Checkerboards (from Forrest) - purchased from Carolina Discus - 2 males/1 may be female ($75.00 each)
    (1) - 6 1/2"+ Stendker Checkerboard Red (from Stendker) - male ($75.00)
    (1) - 5" to 5 1/2" Red Eagle (from Forrest) - female .....lays a ton of eggs ($75.00)

These discus are very healthy and are fed a mix variety of frozen foods...beefheart, blood worms, and brine shrimp. They also eat freeze dried tubifex worms, blackworms, and beefheart. They are in a planted community tank with regular tap water (7.8 pH and 200 ppm hardness).

I have decided to take my discus breeding efforts in another direction is why I'm parting with these discus at great prices. I know they are worth more money than the posted prices, but I want to get them to a good home.....that's the most important. I have quite a bit of money in them as they were all purchased within the last 6 to 9 months from many respected local discus re-sellers. I have posted a number of photos and will try and post more. I have a few videos of the fish also.

I have a number of other discus also that I might be willing to sell if the price is right!

Sorry but......NO SHIPPING......LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!!! I live in Massanutten, VA (22840).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onthetee; 07-28-2018 at 07:06 AM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Adult Forrest Golden Pigeonbloods, Forrest Red Eagle Proven Breeding Pair, and Ot

Wish you could ship ... very nice group you have good luck on your sale

Registered Member

Default Re: Adult Forrest Golden Pigeonbloods, Forrest Red Eagle Proven Breeding Pair, and Ot

I have shipped in the past.......just prefer not too with this size fish. If I don't have someone local buy them, i might think about shipping. Where you located?

Registered Member

Fort Walton beach Florida .. I’ll pm you

Registered Member

(1) - 6"+ Red Eagle Proven Breeding Pair (from Forrest) - purchased male from Carolina Discus/female from Kenny's Discus - $400 (have had fry 3 times)
    (3) - 6 1/2" to 7" Golden Checkerboards (from Forrest) - purchased from Carolina Discus - 2 males/1 may be female ($75.00 each) SOLD
    (1) - 6 1/2"+ Stendker Checkerboard Red (from Stendker) - male ($75.00) SOLD
    (1) - 5" to 5 1/2" Red Eagle (from Forrest) - female .....lays a ton of eggs ($75.00) SOLD

All discus have been SOLD except for the breeding pair!!