ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Fantasy Football 2018

Real Name
    Ricardo

Cool Fantasy Football 2018

Good afternoon all! I always seem to bump up the old football thread but figured i'd start a new just to get a fresh take on this year.

I know many of you do fantasy football. Are any of you ramping up for it already? We have our pick draw tonight. We started doing it on Instagram live last year and all members seem to like that.

Our draft party is on Sept. 1st.

Any of you use any FF resources? I found UDK last year and that was a great resource. I won my league last year as well which was great. Don't know where the money went though...lol

So, who's excited for football season?

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Anthony

Default Re: Fantasy Football 2018

Last year I used 4for4 and liked the information they put out especially their rankings. This season im going to use http://www.borischen.co/?m=1 and information from Reddit.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by true2uroots View Post
    Last year I used 4for4 and liked the information they put out especially their rankings. This season im going to use http://www.borischen.co/?m=1 and information from Reddit.
    Nice. Good resource. As i mentioned, i got the UDK package and it is very thorough! I wish i would have been using it for past years. I love their analysis on risk factors as well as value players depictions. I've actually never used Reddit, but may give it a go this year. I follow a lot of NFL reporting IG handles and it keeps me pretty up to date. Just like Rotoworld.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Nice. Good resource. As i mentioned, i got the UDK package and it is very thorough! I wish i would have been using it for past years. I love their analysis on risk factors as well as value players depictions. I've actually never used Reddit, but may give it a go this year. I follow a lot of NFL reporting IG handles and it keeps me pretty up to date. Just like Rotoworld.
    Ill check out the UDK package, im also going to be listening to some podcasts. I like harrisfootball podcast, and fantasypros not too much fluff which i like.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by true2uroots View Post
    Ill check out the UDK package, im also going to be listening to some podcasts. I like harrisfootball podcast, and fantasypros not too much fluff which i like.
    Fantasy Footballers are great. They have a lot of ads but you get some great insight with them. They have daily podcasts too which is a huge plus during the season. I will check out some of the ones you recommended.

Btw, i got pick #2 for the draft.

Cafepress.com