AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discus are fine. I am not. I think I caught the discus fever again

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Discus are fine. I am not. I think I caught the discus fever again

Do you live in Canadia Eugene?
    Or do they ship to the US?

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by danotaylor View Post
    Hi Daniel,

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Luckily I have the changes to meet with Rick at his fish farm to pick up all those cute little one to start my discus journey.

Real Name
    Filip

Quote Originally Posted by eugenefish View Post
    Hi Daniel,

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Luckily I have the changes to meet with Rick at his fish farm to pick up all those cute little one to start my discus journey.
    He should use your photos and your growout story as a commercial for its fish Eugene . It would be his best advertising for his quallity discus .

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Danny, Kenny of Kenny's Discus uses the same exporter as Rick which is Forrest.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Ah-ha, ok cool, thanks Pat...that explains the quality of the fry...still a big kudos to Eugene for a stellar job maximizing their potential...

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    He should use your photos and your growout story as a commercial for its fish Eugene . It would be his best advertising for his quallity discus .
    Yes, he did with my permission to use those pictures. He has a short write up of my fish journey and put them on his website under the customer photos

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Ah-ha, ok cool, thanks Pat...that explains the quality of the fry...still a big kudos to Eugene for a stellar job maximizing their potential...
    Daniel, thank you for your kindly compliment

Real Name
    Filip

Quote Originally Posted by eugenefish View Post
    Yes, he did with my permission to use those pictures. He has a short write up of my fish journey and put them on his website under the customer photos
    Well there can't be any greater recognition of succes than having your discus at sellers page Eugene . Well done .
    Please send a link from the seller's page to see your discus photos and short story .

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Well there can't be any greater recognition of succes than having your discus at sellers page Eugene . Well done .
    Please send a link from the seller's page to see your discus photos and short story .
    Feel free to click on the link below to the seller page. When you scroll down the customer photos, you will see my discus photo

http://stores.canadianaquafarm.com/customer-photos-/

Be honest, I learned a lots from this forum. I still remember at my early day of discus keeping. I came across with this analogy (sorry I can't remember who wrote it and the exact wording). It answers lots of my questions about keeping discus. Do I need all the high tech equipment and chemical for keeping healthy discus?? What are the trade secrets of growing out 7'' beautiful discus?

The simple answer is no. All they need are good food and lots of freshwater everyday.

Here is the analogy : Raising discus, in contrast, is like raising pigs. Give them lots of food and at the end of the day, hose them down with water

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123