Kenny's Discus     Aquatic foods

Thread: New Tank,New Fish,New Friend

iTrader
    Real Name
    Mark

Default New Tank,New Fish,New Friend

The story starts last fall with a dry tank and a vacation trip to San Francisco. I wanted to set up my new tank as a Discus tank. I came across the glowing reviews about Kenny and subscribed to his mailing list of monthly shipments. My wife and i had planned a 2 week trip to California months prior so i called Kenny and asked if i could stop and see the fish he had at the time. He told me to call when i was in town and set up a time to meet. We were there for an hour or more looking and asking questions which he was very happy to answer, even after being up very late the night before. I told him about my then dry tank and what i hoped to do. Kenny said call when i was ready. Fast forward 10 months, my system is now up and nearly cycled . I contacted Kenny and he walked me through ordering and the shipping process and gave me suggestions on how to take care of the new arrivals. They arrived yesterday evening in perfect health and so well packed that un-boxing took longer than the drive from the airport. The fish are settling in as i type and look great. When this group is settled i will be ordering another group to complete my 245 gal. painting in motion. Thanks Kenny for all the advice and patience my wife and i are thrilled with our new family members.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Silver Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Lloyd

Default Re: New Tank,New Fish,New Friend

wow beautiful fish, I have only heard good things about Kenny. I wonder if he cringes when he sees another e-mail from me. Ha Ha

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    218 (100%)

Looks like a great group of Discus! Congratulations on your new fish! Sounds like you are new to Discus?
    Glad to have you here at Simply!
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>We really could use your support. Please DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

iTrader
    Real Name
    Mark

Started out with freshwater as a teenager, had a saltwater tank in the late 70s till college in 1983 shut down til about 15 yrs ago and got the bug to go full reef with a 220. Was upgrading to current tank to be salt but had a change of heart and decided to go back to fresh again.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    372 (100%)

Mark,
    Thank you so much for your order and positive feedback, it's been a pleasure working with you! Hope you enjoy the current batch and I look forward to working with you again.

Lloyd,
    Not even close my friend...I've been known to have the patience of a saint lol. Absolutely np with any questions you might have for me anytime!

Al,
    Thank you so much!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5