Cafepress Store     Aquatic foods

Thread: Best experience I've ever had buying fish

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Best experience I've ever had buying fish

It was a pleasure to deal with Kenny. Everything you read is true. His fish are absolutely STUNNING! They arrive in perfect condition with little to no stress. I've owned many fish in my life, but this is our first discus tank. My wife and I had a lot of questions, Kenny patiently answered every single one. He never acts like he doesn't have time for you. Calls and emails are never delayed. I will always buy my discus from kenny. We got our first order of 5 discus from him from August shipment, we are in love with our new fish. So much so that we decided to place another order on the September shipment! Cant wait to see our next fish Kenny! Thank you so much. I will recommend Kenny's Discus to anyone I know with an aquarium. I have 16 really great photos of our new discus, unfortunately none of them seem to want to upload to this forum.

Moderator Team and Homesteader Swedgin's Avatar
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Tobi

Default Re: Best experience I've ever had buying fish

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Jzan View Post
    It was a pleasure to deal with Kenny. Everything you read is true. His fish are absolutely STUNNING! They arrive in perfect condition with little to no stress. I've owned many fish in my life, but this is our first discus tank. My wife and I had a lot of questions, Kenny patiently answered every single one. He never acts like he doesn't have time for you. Calls and emails are never delayed. I will always buy my discus from kenny. We got our first order of 5 discus from him from August shipment, we are in love with our new fish. So much so that we decided to place another order on the September shipment! Cant wait to see our next fish Kenny! Thank you so much. I will recommend Kenny's Discus to anyone I know with an aquarium. I have 16 really great photos of our new discus, unfortunately none of them seem to want to upload to this forum.
    Hi Jzan,

welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new acquisitions. Kenny’s fish and reputation are second to none, going by all the reviews here.

Would love to see the pictures. The likely issue is file size, I have to crop all my phone pics to get them to upload. One trick I use is taking a screen shot of the picture at half size and then crop everything around it out.
    Once you have the right file size, simply click on the picture icon in the quick reply box and choose the one you want to upload “from your computer”.
    If that doesn’t work let me know and we’ll figure it out. Either way, we will get these pics up for everyone to see, no worries.

In the meantime feel free to introduce yourself in the Welcome lounge if you like, or just browse and look at other peoples’ tanks and fish (Kenny’s amongst those as well) for inspiration.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    372 (100%)

Default Re: Best experience I've ever had buying fish

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Jzan View Post
    Jesse,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback I greatly appreciate it! Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Hi Jzan,

welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new acquisitions. Kenny’s fish and reputation are second to none, going by all the reviews here.

Would love to see the pictures. The likely issue is file size, I have to crop all my phone pics to get them to upload. One trick I use is taking a screen shot of the picture at half size and then crop everything around it out.
    Once you have the right file size, simply click on the picture icon in the quick reply box and choose the one you want to upload “from your computer”.
    If that doesn’t work let me know and we’ll figure it out. Either way, we will get these pics up for everyone to see, no worries.

In the meantime feel free to introduce yourself in the Welcome lounge if you like, or just browse and look at other peoples’ tanks and fish (Kenny’s amongst those as well) for inspiration.
    Tobi, I appreciate your kind words thanks for commenting!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5