AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Hurricane Florence

Default Hurricane Florence

It's coming. It's not coming. Coming. Not coming. Good luck to anyone on the East Coast right now because I don't know where the hell the damn things going to go yet all I know is my area is now outside of the cone yet my Governor just told me to evacuate and it's mandatory0

Good luck to everyone on the East Coast.
    -Elliot

Real Name
    Mervin

Default Re: Hurricane Florence

It's a big one.I've only had a category 2 hurricane come directly over my head.It sounded just like a load freight train.It was frightening to say the least.A lot of damage to over hundred year old trees.Power out for weeks.It caused wide spread damage to buildings and forests.I can't imagine what it would be like for those that decide to ride this one out.

Real Name
    Matt

Default Re: Hurricane Florence

Did you came up north Pastry? Not sure it will be to much better but wouldn't want to be near that water even not in the direct cone. We're as ready as we can be here. Stay safe all. Will update on my area as I can. They say some places could get up to 40" of rain over the course of 1-2 days, as this storm is painfully slow and will slog it's way through SC.
    -Matt