AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: We need you! Seriously we do!

Default We need you! Seriously we do!

Hi all,
    I write this as I have just finishing announcing a new contest, a long term grow out contest. I hope that for many of you that have seen our other grow outs challenges that you realize the amount of time and effort that goes into these things and that you support the participants and forum that that brings them to you.

2018 has been a reboot year for us as a forum. Though we have always had great moderators we have a large number of new ones that have been very active trying to help the forum grow. Our current team is stellar. To make the forum as interesting as possible we have had multiple photography contest like our Pic Of the Month and our recent Hobbyists Story Contest. Add to that the newest 2018 Hobbyist Discus Growout Contest and we have been extremely busy. The team is committed to continue to try and make this forum even better. We are constantly trying to come up with ways to do this.

We have even added more forum boards as well in areas that people have interests so that the community can grow and get to know one another.

Thats a heck of a lot we are doing.. and I hope you are enjoying it. The forum was started in 2002, and after 16 years its seen its ups and downs, but always has tried to be there for its membership. Helping those that need discus help and giving members a place to call home, and a community to share their hobby with.

Can you help us? Seriously, we do need it. No its not a call for funds..( not that we would turn those away! Lol) but we do need your help. We need you do more than read. I know a lot of you log in and read... but many of these same member have a long history of posting too. We would really like to see you posting again. And if you never were a posting member, whats Keeping you?! We would love to get to know you! We are thrilled you like the place enough to stop in all the time and read, but the reason why you do this is because there is something here to read. Without posting as well as reading the forum will eventually decline and fade away. That would be a terrible lost resource for the hobby and possibly you as members.

With all that we have going on here, there has to be something that you are interested enough in to post and share your thoughts.. So help us, do just that. Interact with the forum more than just as a spectator, participate in something you obviously have an interest in. We are here and waiting for you.

Al and Team
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 09-19-2018 at 07:05 AM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images