ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Very Best Cookbook for BBQ'ers, Grillers & Smoker cooking fanatics !

Default Very Best Cookbook for BBQ'ers, Grillers & Smoker cooking fanatics !

I've probably mentioned this cookbook before, but it's worth referring you to it again.

I've had countless cookbooks over the years, but this one is by far the best - most often used 'cooking bible' for me, and to a number of friends & relatives I've recommended it to.

It can be had @ Barnes & Noble or Amazon for around $15. and it will be the best investment you ever made, for all of you who love to BBQ & grill -whether that be with charcoal briquettes, propane or natural gas.

This book has over 115 recipes, clearly illustrated & easy to follow & use.
    I've tried at least 50 of them - some many times over - and have never been disappointed !

It is:
    Weber's Charcoal Grilling - The art of Cooking with Live Fire - by Jamie Purviance

You must get this cookbook !!!

Real Name
    Willie

Default Re: Very Best Cookbook for BBQ'ers, Grillers & Smoker cooking fanatics !

Paul; You keep cooking like this, you're going to start looking like your picture!

Willie
    At my age, everything is irritating.

Default Re: Very Best Cookbook for BBQ'ers, Grillers & Smoker cooking fanatics !

Whatever Willie, - not sure what you mean except that I know, and have admitted to, that's a poor pic of me - all I'm trying to do is get some people more interested in cooking their own superb meals at home, and one of the best ways to get that started is to enable them to get access to a well illustrated recipe book that covers dishes that are not only most desired by many of us, but also very simple and non-time consuming to produce to near perfection.