ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seafood- marseille bouillabaisse

Default Re: Seafood- marseille bouillabaisse

Quote Originally Posted by xKevinx View Post
    Ya that would be great if you could dig up a few for me... I've been talking to bob from upper canada discus... He doesn't have too much stock right now.... I'm looking for sub adults/ adults
    Here's one of the discus importers/dealers that I recall from a couple of years back, who was well regarded as a seller of quality discus from Malaysia (Jackson Keong discus) & a good Vietnam exporter.

http://vansublue3.wixsite.com/vandiscus

vandiscuscanada.com and you can reach him @ vandiscus@gmail.com - His name is Vansu Nguyen -he's located in Markham, Ont.

Registered Member

Thank you

Registered Member
    Real Name
    claire loney

It is no fun expecting the best fish and receiving the worst. It has happened to us all (far too often). I bought domestics from Mark at Alberta Discus a couple of months ago and they are fantastic. Big, thick, healthy and beautiful, exactly as described. He posted a pic of one, I asked if that strain were all as beautiful, he said yes, i ordered all he had (4) and they arrived exactly as described! I think they were $120 ea. and 6" plus. I highly recommend him. If you are looking for 'wild' discus, Afishianados in Winnipeg is the place. Spencer is the man. Really terrific fish! And service! I ordered (5) a month ago and was so impressed I ordered (4) more 2 weeks ago. I would have ordered more but I want to see what the next batch look like. These are Inanu 5"-6" $110 each. If you want more info, let me know. good luck. cheers.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    claire loney

oops. sorry this was for xKevinx.

Registered Member

Thanks cloney!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12