So about four months ago I changed the venting on our clothes dryer from being vented up into the attic and then across 20 or so feet to being vented inside the laundry room/half bath.

This caused a moisture issue where I would have condensation inside the laundry room/half bath, and even into the mud room.

We solved this condensation by using a small portable fan, the oven vent van, and keeping the door between the laundry room and mud room open as well as keeping the door between the mud room and kitchen open.

Well the vent fan in the laundry room died (it was a little one that would have been standard in 1978 when the house was built), and I had it replaced with a NuTone 130 CFM vent fan.

Now I don't have to run auxiliary fans or the oven vent hood fan to keep the laundry room and mud room free of condensate.

I can still feel a little humidity when running the dryer, but with the laundry room door open and the ceiling vent fan running I don't have the labels peeling off the canned goods in the mud room/pantry.

This is a good thing as now I know that I am grabbing the green beans and not being surprised when the green beans actually turn out to be peaches.

Today is my first experience with the new fan and laundry as I had it installed on the 8th of October, and I hadn't needed to do laundry until today.