ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Insanely cool and fun!

Exclamation Insanely cool and fun!

Happy Saturday or Sunday where ever you all are located. I wanted to take a moment to draw your attention to something very cool going on. ....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumd...r-Contest-2018

We have a contest going on thats a perfect opportunity for members here to learn more about raising fry to Adult and to help others do so. We have a group of members iof various experience levels raising fry right now and documenting what they are doing. They will share the ups and downs , highs and lows. You are all welcome to watch along, its amazing to see these tiny fry grow and grow. If you haven't done it, its a great learning opportunity should you ever. If you have, and feel like sharing, stop by their threads and speak up, ask what they do, share your own tips. Coaching from the audience is fine. Its supposed to be a learning contest. You also could just stop by to cheer them on and see how they are doing.

When I started this contest, I hoped it would be fun and educational...hope to do more in the future now that I have the fundamentals down. I tend to be a results oriented person though when considering projects so you all can really help me do more of these by making this one a real success.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the weekend.. I get to spend mine used car shopping in the rain... Not fun!

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Insanely cool and fun!

Please do stop by and post comments, ask questions "Why did you enter this contest?", "What do you hope to get out of this contest?" etc, etc. This way the contestants do not always feel like they are talking to themselves.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Patty

Default Re: Insanely cool and fun!

I’ve never raised fry, but I’ve learned a lot from the brave ones who took on this challenge. I can only imagine how cool it is watching them grow in person. Knowing what the parents look like makes it even more exciting to watch.
    Patty
    If the discus are happy, I’m happy