ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Fluval Bug Bites

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Koji

Default Fluval Bug Bites

Finally found dried food besides FDBW that all of my discus will eat. I've tried so many types and not everyone would eat it. But this one, cichlid formula for medium to large fish is a winner! Amazingly, to me, they all eagerly ate it the first time. My staple food has been frozen BHM (actually veal heart) from Chicago Discus, FDBW and Tetra tropical crisps which some ate. I've cut back on FDBW since I think it contribute to slime build up. But with these Fluval bug bites, I think it'll be there prime food. Just passing on my experience if you have finicky discus. Thanks

Registered Member

Default Re: Fluval Bug Bites

I feed this to all my tropical fish and they love it. North Fine makes one called Bug Pro that I can get in a larger container and the fish seem to love just as much. This covers Discus, Cardinal Tetras, all kinds of Rainbows, Angles, Denison Sharks and other community fish.
    NCH
    220 gal Planted Discus Tank, Large Sump and FX6,Tank Temp 86, Light Beamswork 6500K
    75 Gal Rainbow & Angel Planted Tank,FX4, Temp 80 , Light Finnex 24/7
    40 gal Acrylic Hex Electric Blue Acara Planted Tank, SunSun 303B with UV,Temp 80, Light Finnex 24/7