ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Neon Sapphire, Red Spotted Turquoise, Giant Flora and Golden Butterfly for Sale!!!

Registered Member

Default Neon Sapphire, Red Spotted Turquoise, Giant Flora and Golden Butterfly for Sale!!!

I need to thin down the discus I have. I have collected too many.....LOL. I wish I could keep them all, but I have decided to try my luck at breeding them again!! I have managed to collect quite a array of discus that are both very healthy and beautiful. All the discus I have have came from some of the biggest breeders or importers out there including Kenny Cheung (Forrest Discus), Tony Tan Discus, and Hans (Stendker Discus). I have the following for sale:
    - Neon Sapphire (from Kenny Cheung) - $150 each (2 of them....I think they are a pair) - 6 to 6 1/2” each
    - Giant Flora (from Kenny Cheung) - $100.....I think he is a male - over 7”
    - Red Spotted Turquoise (from Kenny Cheung) - $125 each (2 of them) - over 6 1/2” each
    - Golden Butterfly (from Tony Tan) - $125....I think he is a male - over 7”

I have quite a few other discus that is the offer was right I would consider selling. They include Royal Ruby Reds, Royal Ruby Red (Intermediates), Silver Pigeons, Flachen Turquoise, Brilliant Turquoise, Albino Platinum, and Golden Pearl Albino.

All of the fish I have are very very nice. I would like to try and sell them as a group, but would part with them individually. I want to try and thin my collection down by 4 to 6.

These discus are all PICK-UP ONLY........NO SHIPPING!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

Default Re: Neon Sapphire, Red Spotted Turquoise, Giant Flora and Golden Butterfly for Sale!!

Please tell us where you and the fish are located for pick up. Thanks.

Richard

Registered Member

Default Re: Neon Sapphire, Red Spotted Turquoise, Giant Flora and Golden Butterfly for Sale!!

I will be posting more pics this afternoon of the discus. I live in McGaheysville, VA (zip code 22840).

Registered Member

[attach]119592

Registered Member

IMG_0177.jpg

Registered Member

Last edited by onthetee; 11-13-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Registered Member

https://www.facebook.com/brett.mowbr...2252981254871/

Check out the video.......it does the Discus more justice......the pics didn't come out that well. Hope you all enjoy!!

very nice

Registered Member

I have lowered the price on these discus and posted a few more pics of them.....

- Neon Sapphire (from Kenny Cheung) - $150 each (2 of them....I think they are a pair) - 6 to 6 1/2” each NOW $100 each
    - Giant Flora (from Kenny Cheung) - $100.....I think he is a male - over 7” NOW $75
    - Red Spotted Turquoise (from Kenny Cheung) - $125 each (2 of them) - over 6 1/2” each SOLD
    - Golden Butterfly (from Tony Tan) - $125....I think he is a male - over 7” NOW $75
    - Royal Ruby Reds - Intermediate (from Kenny Cheung) - $100 each (3 of them......2 males and 1 female)
    Last edited by onthetee; 12-04-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Registered Member

IMG_0247.jpg

Royal Ruby Red (Intermediate)

Registered Member

Attachment 120169

(2) Neon Sapphires
    Last edited by onthetee; 12-04-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Registered Member

All fish are SOLD!!