ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: I want to share experiences with you

Registered Member

Default I want to share experiences with you

Hallo guys,
    I'm an Italian user, and I'm building a new tank for discus. I would like to share experience with you and so I joined the forum.
    I had something to comment about anoxic filtration system, I posted two times as reply to other posts, but after linking a site (now I know I couldn't cause forum policy) my posts where probably sent to moderator queue.
    At present seems that even post whithout outer links are queued to moderator.
    Hope to reach 10 message asap to be out of the bad guys list.....
    P.S.
    I also can't see any message I'm posting. Not sure even if this message could be seen.
    Ah ok, I can see my last post.

Real Name
    Take a wild guess

Default Re: I want to share experiences with you

I can vouch for this one! Long time friend from an Italian discus forum (Mondo Discus). Benvenuto fratè (welcome bruv). Probably his interest in kitty litter anoxic filtration stems from his being a geologist. He's been doing his homework and setting up his tank with sump for over a year, time to get some discus in it!
    Last edited by Paul Sabucchi; 11-21-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Real Name
    Filip

HI and welcome Valp . Hope you will enjoy this forum too .
    There is a monster thread with experiences and links on Anoxic filtration on our forum , so I guess that should be your first stop here on our forum .
    As for not being able to post I'm not sure why that happend , but we will check with the Admins .

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Hi Valp, I found one post in the moderation queue so you can see it now. Also welcome to Simply!!
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Patty

Welcome Valp. Looking forward to seeing your build and insights into anoxic filtration system.
    Patty
    If the discus are happy, I’m happy

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    HI and welcome Valp . Hope you will enjoy this forum too .
    There is a monster thread with experiences and links on Anoxic filtration on our forum , so I guess that should be your first stop here on our forum .
    As for not being able to post I'm not sure why that happend , but we will check with the Admins .
    I already landed in afs monster thread long time ago, much before my presentation here (sorry). The only one "responsible" for my interest in afs is @paul sabucchi who also introduced me to this forum.
    I am very grateful to him and to all those who introduced me to a filtration technique I had only vaguely heard about.
    Hallo everybody Gianluigi

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sabucchi View Post
    I can vouch for this one! Long time friend from an Italian discus forum (Mondo Discus). Benvenuto fratè (welcome bruv). Probably his interest in kitty litter anoxic filtration stems from his being a geologist. He's been doing his homework and setting up his tank with sump for over a year, time to get some discus in it!
    Yes is about one year I'm planning my new tank, but most of the time was wasted waiting for my cousin to make some carpentry works...... Now I'm almost done, hardware works are practically finished, and I'm planning the tank layout.
    Of course you know the difference between "practically finisched" and "finished", do you ? Thanks for the presentation @paul sabucchi