ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Spring sale!!!!! Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

Default Super Spring sale!!!!! Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

Hi all,

I have way too many fry and no way to grow to them all out. Its also almost kids Vacation time and we hope to make a road trip. So, the fry must go, Primarily because I can't raise them if I am not here but secondly I can't afford the vacation if I don't sell them. So this is a Help me Go on vacation Fry Sale.

The fry are Blue snakeskin offspring.. They are from the exact same pair that I donated to the current Hobby Grow out contest , just a latter spawn. Parents are here,,.http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...he-Challengers

Recent shots of the Fry...

28.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

Fry are $15 each, minimum, 8 pcs to ship. Currently quarter size. They will be a mix of snakeskins and Blue Turqs from the pair.

These are some really nice home bred stock.

Shipping will be Express next day as its getting too cold to ship std priority. Shipping fees by customer.

If interested drop me a PM.

Thanks,
    Al
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 01-06-2019 at 09:54 AM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: The Help me Go on vacation Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

I wish I could, Al. The kids look good and the genetics are sure there. I can't. I can only work on one breeding project at a time. Some folks will end up with some excellent fish if they give them good care.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Anthony

Default Re: The Help me Go on vacation Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

i wish i had more room, they all look so happy!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Hi all,

I have way too many fry and no way to grow to them all out. Its also almost kids Vacation time and we hope to make a road trip. So, the fry must go, Primarily because I can't raise them if I am not here but secondly I can't afford the vacation if I don't sell them. So this is a Help me Go on vacation Fry Sale.

The fry are Blue snakeskin offspring.. They are from the exact same pair that I donated to the current Hobby Grow out contest , just a latter spawn. Parents are here,,.http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...he-Challengers

Recent shots of the Fry...

28.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

Fry are $15 each, minimum, 8 pcs to ship. Currently quarter size. They will be a mix of snakeskins and Blue Turqs from the pair.

These are some really nice home bred stock.

Shipping will be Express next day as its getting too cold to ship std priority. Shipping fees by customer.

If interested drop me a PM.

Thanks,
    Al
    Sent you a PM!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 01-06-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Real Name
    Bud Smith

I was able to get a dozen fry from Al this week. No problem with shipping. These are a nice quality strong group of fry. Well worth your time to get some of these little guys. Thanks Al.
    Bud

Wish I had the room, but I don't so I won't but very, very tempting Al...…………… Jim in Ohio

Real Name
    Frank

I keep looking at those beautiful fish and think ... one more tank cannot be that bad! Well, I will have to pass. Maybe next time.

There will never again be an opportunity like this. Look at the quality of the parents. Look at their fry in the contest thread. I'm fighting with myself over buying a batch of 8.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Frank

You are putting the pressure on ...

Registered Member

PM sent.

tempted

Quote Originally Posted by Jack L View Post
    tempted
    Don't wait Jack.. I had quite a few pms last night. If you are interested in these let me know.

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I'm getting mine
    Mama Bear

HI all,
    I've sent out a few orders now, I think I can probably do 2 more.... then it will be a few weeks before the next group is big enough to go. Any interest, drop me a Pm... first come first serve.

Thanks,
    al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Registered Member

Hi All, received my group from Al this morning. Everybody was packed well and are doing well. Very happy to have the fish, and happy to help Al and family take that I'm sure much needed vacation!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast