ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Spring sale!!!!! Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

Real Name
    Jeff

Default Re: The Help me Go on vacation Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

I just picked up 16 of these from Al and let me tell you his entire setup is as clean and well maintained as I have ever seen. The quality of the fish is top notch and Al is as most of you already know a great guy. Oh and he has fish fry coming out his ears, so hurry up and grab some of your own

Default Re: The Help me Go on vacation Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

Quote Originally Posted by SNap0283 View Post
    I just picked up 16 of these from Al and let me tell you his entire setup is as clean and well maintained as I have ever seen. The quality of the fish is top notch and Al is as most of you already know a great guy. Oh and he has fish fry coming out his ears, so hurry up and grab some of your own
    Great meeting you after all the years Jeff! Thanks for the kind words as well! Glad the fish are doing well!

al
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 01-10-2019 at 12:35 AM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Snapped some pics of the newest fry ready from the pair. The Fish in the following shots are shipping out tomorrow to a new home abit warmer than CT.

aIMGP9478.jpg

aIMGP9474.jpg

aIMGP9470.jpg

aIMGP9469.jpg

aIMGP9458.jpg

aIMGP9456.jpg

aIMGP9455.jpg

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Great meeting you after all the years! Thanks for the kind words as well! Glad the fish are doing well!

al
    Al these fish wont stop eating! I feed 4-6 times a day and the tank is pecked clean within 15 minutes no matter how much I throw in there. Anyone looking for some discus you will not find better quality or healthier fish than these.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Lynn

Al

How much for 10 to Arlington, Tn. 38002

Quote Originally Posted by SNap0283 View Post
    Al these fish wont stop eating! I feed 4-6 times a day and the tank is pecked clean within 15 minutes no matter how much I throw in there. Anyone looking for some discus you will not find better quality or healthier fish than these.

Jeff,
    Everyone looks great.! Glad they are doing well!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 01-10-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Quote Originally Posted by beboplynn View Post
    Al

How much for 10 to Arlington, Tn. 38002
    Sent you a pm Lynn ... Thank you!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Silver Member
    Real Name
    Armando

I am so tempted, but I can't . I'll definitely wait for the next batch when I have a few more display tanks. The parents are so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    I am so tempted, but I can't . I'll definitely wait for the next batch when I have a few more display tanks. The parents are so beautiful.
    THANK YOU Mando!

When you are ready to give into those dark discus temptations let me know!
    al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Default Re: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avai

Ok so I renamed my sales thread to reflect my current situation. I have too many snakeskin fry and have a few wigglers and free swimmers from other pairs that are going to need tanks soon.

My blue snakeskin pair does not know how to stop and have given me yet another batch of fry as well that are approaching saleable size.

If you want some really nice and healthy hobbyist bred and homegrown fry drop me a pm. They are currently quarter +size.

$15 each , minimum 8 to ship. Shipping will be express overnight. I will quote you if you give me your zip code.

thanks!
    Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Default Re: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avai

Hi all,
    Ive gotten some inquiries as to if I still have fry available and the answer is a "oh Yeah"! My pair of blue snakes may have finally decided to take a break but not before giving me one more awesome spawn of healthy fry... I will start shipping these this upcoming week. Same price$15 each, minimum order 8. Please pm me with your inquiries.

Current tank shot of actual fry being offered...

2019-02-08 10.17.04.jpg

2019-02-06 16.01.35.jpg

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Got some from Al yesterday. Forgot how to post pictures but fry started eating within a few hours. They are active and eating .5mm pellets and some high protein crushed pellets. Won't touch BH yet though. I forgot how much I missed discus. Thanks Al!

Also flooded the floor twice so far during WC. I feel like a n000b.
    Eric

Real Name
    Steve

Third icon from the right in the posting window menu bar. Welcome back, and relearning WC

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by ericatdallas View Post
    Got some from Al yesterday. Forgot how to post pictures but fry started eating within a few hours. They are active and eating .5mm pellets and some high protein crushed pellets. Won't touch BH yet though. I forgot how much I missed discus. Thanks Al!

Also flooded the floor twice so far during WC. I feel like a n000b.
    Good to see you back Eric and with some of Al's fry!
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Good to see you back Eric and with some of Al's fry!
    Pat
    Thanks Pat. Although you've welcomed me back several time over the years :P life prevented me from jumping in. I keep moving, then renovated a farm house, moved again... but this time kids are older and we bought move in ready. I have a 180G waiting for Discus for 6 months. I'll probably order some from a sponsor, but I always did like growing out and who better than one of the most reputable hobbyists
    Eric

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast