Kenny's Discus     Golden State Discus

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

iTrader

Default Re: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avai

Hi Al,
    could you send me a quote to AZ zip 85323 for 8 of them please? (I've been out of touch with my newborn baby but trying to get back to the forum)

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    221 (100%)

Default Re: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avai

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx24 View Post
    Hi Al,
    could you send me a quote to AZ zip 85323 for 8 of them please? (I've been out of touch with my newborn baby but trying to get back to the forum)
    pm sent. Thanks!
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>We really could use your support. Please DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    221 (100%)

HI all,
    Just want to bump this up. I have currently a new batch of these ready to go to new homes. They have the potential to be be some very nice fish...

Heres a few shots of a previous spawn I am growing out for my future breeders.. These fry available are from the same parents.

aIMGP7571.jpg

aIMGP7574.jpg

aIMGP7619.jpg

The fry I have for sale currently are quarter size and growing quickly. Pics above are to show what they have the potential to be... fry for sale are smaller at quarter size If you are interested in some really good quality home bred domestics, drop me a pm with your zip code for a shipping quote. Fry are $15 each, minimum order is 8 pcs. Pick ups are welcome but shipping by FEDEX and USPS is available.

I also have a bunch of 2 inch snakeskins available from a previous spawn, same parents , pick up only for theses at this time... $35 each.

Thanks,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>We really could use your support. Please DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456