ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Super Spring sale!!!!! Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

Default Re: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avai

Hi Al,
    could you send me a quote to AZ zip 85323 for 8 of them please? (I've been out of touch with my newborn baby but trying to get back to the forum)

Default Re: The Help me free up some tanks /Snakeskin Fry Sale... Loc:CT, pU/shipping avai

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx24 View Post
    Hi Al,
    could you send me a quote to AZ zip 85323 for 8 of them please? (I've been out of touch with my newborn baby but trying to get back to the forum)
    pm sent. Thanks!
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

HI all,
    Just want to bump this up. I have currently a new batch of these ready to go to new homes. They have the potential to be be some very nice fish...

Heres a few shots of a previous spawn I am growing out for my future breeders.. These fry available are from the same parents.

aIMGP7571.jpg

aIMGP7574.jpg

aIMGP7619.jpg

The fry I have for sale currently are quarter size and growing quickly. Pics above are to show what they have the potential to be... fry for sale are smaller at quarter size If you are interested in some really good quality home bred domestics, drop me a pm with your zip code for a shipping quote. Fry are $15 each, minimum order is 8 pcs. Pick ups are welcome but shipping by FEDEX and USPS is available.

I also have a bunch of 2 inch snakeskins available from a previous spawn, same parents , pick up only for theses at this time... $35 each.

Thanks,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Bump...
    I have more available of these. Contact me for shipping quote( zip code required)

The fry I have for sale currently are quarter size and growing quickly. Pics above are to show what they have the potential to be... fry for sale are smaller at quarter size If you are interested in some really good quality home bred domestics, drop me a pm with your zip code for a shipping quote. Fry are $15 each, minimum order is 8 pcs. Pick ups are welcome but shipping by FEDEX and USPS is available.

I also have a bunch of 2 inch snakeskins available from a previous spawn, same parents , pick up only for theses at this time... $35 each.

Thanks,
    al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Hello all,
    Happy Spring to all ! I know most of us are too old to partake in a good old fashion easter egg hunt but we can still go after some nice eye candy even if its a bit more round than an easter egg. I have too many fry which means they need to go to make room for up and coming babies. Unfortunately my fishroom is just not as big as it used to be and I am so maxed out its not funny.

For a short time... I have a tank of really nice homegrown fry, .. actually at 1 1/2- 1 3/4 " TL they are more like juvies. They are again from the pair in the thread...and are just really robust and healthy. Blue snakeskins and Blue Turqs.

I can ship by USPS express or FedEX or you can pick up. I ship

The Price... $20 each , minimum 6pcs but I recommend snagging 8-10 pcs. These won't last.
    Buy 10 or more and I will throw in a free one.

tank shots from today, 4-11-19

a_IMGP7783.jpg

a_IMGP7756.jpg

a_IMGP7792.jpg

a_IMGP7812.jpg

Thank you,
    Al
    Pm me if interested with your Zip Code and how many you want.
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 04-11-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Willie

Default Re: Super Spring sale!!!!! Loc:CT, pU/shipping avail.

Those look sweet. I'd love to pick some up except my fishroom goes on auto-pilot over the summer. Good luck with your sale, Wilile
    At my age, everything is irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    Those look sweet. I'd love to pick some up except my fishroom goes on auto-pilot over the summer. Good luck with your sale, Wilile
    Thanks Willie,
    I know what you mean, I usually do the same, as as its hard to raise fry when you are traveling and camping. Last summer was challenging enough with an occasional batch of fry , but I am really thinking I will take all the females and and put in one tank and all the males in another for a few months. The INN is full here.

al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Hi all,

Spring sale is still on... I have a few hundred fry I really need to move out to make room for more upcoming ones.. You will hard pressed to find healthier home bred stock than these. They have incredible potential to make some beautiful Discus. Shipping is available and if you are in the Northeast it can be very cheap. I know Tax refunds this year are non-existent for most of us, but if are one of the lucky ones, spend it wisely, buy these fry!

al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

I received some fry from Al today and man! Al does a bang up job on the shipping. He suggested shipping FedEx overnight for a 3pm delivery and then suggested I pickup the fry from a Fedex Ship Center location of which there are three in Orlando area. Al marked the box "Hold for Pickup" with the address of the Fedex Ship Center location and I was able to pick them up around 9ish this morning. Box was in perfect condition.

Once home I opened the box which was lined with styrofoam. The box was dry and bag temp was 83 so no need to float the bags. The fry was all alive in excellent condition with one fish per bag and two bags placed in a larger bag for a total of eight bags. The bags still had some oxygen in the bag. I am extremely happy with both the packing of the fish, the shipping and of course the fry. I will provide details on the fry with pics once they have settled a bit and recovered from shipping in a separate thread. Thank you Al
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Guess I am SOL. I got back in the hobby in 2008. Pretty sure Al just quit selling fish not long before. Now that I am permanently out of the hobby he puts out some of the best fry I have seen in a while! Dang!

Great Job Al!
    Kraig

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    Guess I am SOL. I got back in the hobby in 2008. Pretty sure Al just quit selling fish not long before. Now that I am permanently out of the hobby he puts out some of the best fry I have seen in a while! Dang!

Great Job Al!
    Thank you Kraig!
    You know, you could always start up one tank.

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Still got fishes and fishes and fishes..... and more on the way!

al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Steve

As a smart*** professor once asked me when I mentioned my wife was pregnant with our third child, "have you figured out what causes that yet?"

Hi
    Sent pm, interested.
    Thank you Karen

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Yea Al, maybe just one. Last time I promised just two 225s. It soon led to 2,000 gallons of tanks and one very unhappy wife! It would be great if it was possible to have just one tank with discus!
    Kraig

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast