ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cannabidiol and THC

Registered Member

Default Re: Cannabidiol and THC

With regard to any medication is not the goal to either hide the health issue or to cure the health issue? Aspirin would be a medication that would hide a pain but not a medication that would cure the reason we get the headache. Perfume masks a odor but does not treat the reason for the odor. When one seeks online advice for an ailment a couple of things happen. A home remedy approach is taken. Yourself may misdiagnose the problem and then seek a solution for your misdiagnosis from an unqualified resource. Would CBD or THC not fall into that class as a "mask", such as aspirin, that which relieves a pain but does not serve to cure it?

Registered Member

You mean to tell me that you believe that women and some men, wear perfume to mask their odor?
    What state and city are you from?

Registered Member
    Real Name
    harry g

I saw a movie put out by the govt. It was called [ REEFER MADNESS ] IN the 30's It seemed like a joke. The powers to be [ GOVT.] will tell us whats good. HA HA! Really hard to tell about thc.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by captainandy View Post
    You mean to tell me that you believe that women and some men, wear perfume to mask their odor?
    What state and city are you from?
    Absolutely the basic purpose of the scent from inception.

Real Name
    Mervin

When I'm having a day that just seems like something going on with my mood in a not so easy way. And feeling that I could get pissed off at just about anything. I put some CBD isolate power under my tongue and in about 15-20 minutes that uneasy mood has vanished. It is so subtle that you don't even realize it. Brings life to an even level so to speak. For me it's great for pain and I believe it has also helped with my arthritis. I also use the rest of the cannabis plant. So, I get all of the cannabinoids and terpenes. All said same strains just won't work as well for me. So, strains are important to some. It does improve some peoples lives. Some of the pharmaceutical drugs are a lot more dangerous and have adverse side effects that I've used and quite taking them and I feel much better now.

What strain works best for your pain, Mervin? I've just about gotten over the being pissed off part of my life.
    Last edited by LizStreithorst; 11-26-2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Punctuation
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Mervin

I use mostly Indica, Some of which grow only to 4-5 feet tall. I find that sativa is more up lifting and makes me a bit anxious, not from the THC but seems something is missing. Whereas Indica is numbing, relaxing and more a couch lock body buzz, narcotic high. What strain is right for me might not be the strain for you. Some hybrids work well for me too. Try a few and go with the one you like. There are a lot of different strains with different amounts of cannabinoids and terpenes. It all depends on what strain you like and what one works best for you. Like cannabis your own chemistry and make-up is different than other people.
    Some hypertension meds don't work on some, much the same with cannabis.
    Last edited by bluelagoon; 11-27-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by peewee1 View Post
    Absolutely the basic purpose of the scent from inception.
    not for a few hundred years

Real Name
    Mervin

I don't believe that I will ever stop using these products for pain and mood relief. I use nothing else these days for those ailments/conditions. I have never bought legal edibles of THC or CBD; it is too weak and expensive for me. I take up to about 200 mg THC t.i.d. when I eat it and lately I skip days taking CBD and only take it now when I need it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123