AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a very interesting 4 game round of NFL playoffs !!!

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: What a very interesting 4 game round of NFL playoffs !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobB View Post
    I have to say one thing! Lets Go Rams!
    Lol. All the local bars were electric on the last few games here in LA. The Dallas/Rams game here almost incited a riot!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Yeah - I'd like to see them take the Pats - but I also think I've learned something here this year :- ".... don't bet against Brady & Belichek..."

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by discuspaul View Post
    Yeah - I'd like to see them take the Pats - but I also think I've learned something here this year :- ".... don't bet against Brady & Belichek..."
    You just learnt that now? You must have a sore wallet lol. There are two people I don't bet against, Brady and Aaron Rodgers. Even if they are down by a good margin lol.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    You just learnt that now? You must have a sore wallet lol. There are two people I don't bet against, Brady and Aaron Rodgers. Even if they are down by a good margin lol.
    Yes, I just learned it recently - I hadn't bet against Brady & the Pats before - but just this year I joined the thinking of a couple of my learned pals who said:

"It's time - Brady's talent & good fortune is coming to an end - his age is catching up - this is the year the Pats get taken down on home field, and the Chiefs are good enough to do it! "

Even Bob McCown, the long-time savvy host of "Prime Time Sports" - the most listened to & watched sports talk show in Canada over many years, was one of biggest proponents of betting that the Chiefs would beat the Patriots.

So I bet on the Chiefs !

Following that, I said to myself: " Don't kid yourself, he's not done yet - maybe he'll fall next year - but meantime, do I take the Rams against a visiting team ?"

But I felt I should 'not bet against Brady & Belichek' again this year - those two will go down in history as the most effective, winningest coach-quarterback duo ever !!!

And even Bob McCown says the same thing now -"don't bet against Brady & Belichek - ever"
    Last edited by discuspaul; 01-28-2019 at 04:53 PM.

I don't like the Rams, 'cause they're in the same division as my Seahawks, and they usually beat the 'Hawks.

But like so many NFL fans, i.e. almost everyone outside of New Englanders, I HATE the Patriots, but I still can't put my money on Goff and his team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12