AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New fish

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: New fish

So nice to see you taking pics again Liz, loving the color and large scales on the Rainbowfish and loving the tank. Well done on the driftwood Patty
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Hurray!!! The LFS wants 10 adult and 25 small Angelfish tomorrow. That means I get to have them order more Rainbows for me. I hope they can get the strains that I want.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Patty

That’s great Liz. Those rainbows are really colorful. Are you getting more of the same strains or something different? I really like what you’ve done with this tank.
    Patty
    If the discus are happy, I’m happy

Thanks, Patty. The tank keeps looking better all the time with your driftwood and as the Jungle Val spreads. I want 3 more Bosemani's for a total of 5 plus 5 each of 3 other strains depending on what the wholesaler can provide to the pet store. I for sure want 5 Millennials even if I have to order them they are red. The only thing is that the new fish will be small ones that have not yet colored up. The only reason that the ones I have now are adults is that their previous owner had a disaster and he was forced to break the tank down and give his fish and plants to the store. The store will give him the money for the 7 fish that I bought.
    Mama Bear

I am one lucky duck. The fish store had the 3 Bosemani's I wanted and 2 Turquoise. He also had some micro sward that I bought. I gave him my list of the others I want. He'll let me know soon if the wholesaler has them.
    Mama Bear

tech is great when it works.
    that is good pic above, from 1/29

Real Name
    Patty

Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    Thanks, Patty. The tank keeps looking better all the time with your driftwood and as the Jungle Val spreads. I want 3 more Bosemani's for a total of 5 plus 5 each of 3 other strains depending on what the wholesaler can provide to the pet store. I for sure want 5 Millennials even if I have to order them they are red. The only thing is that the new fish will be small ones that have not yet colored up. The only reason that the ones I have now are adults is that their previous owner had a disaster and he was forced to break the tank down and give his fish and plants to the store. The store will give him the money for the 7 fish that I bought.
    I looked up Mellenials-what a pretty fish. They’ll grow fast and be gorgeous. I’m loving this tank and fish!
    Patty

My shrimp tank was a huge turn on for me, but it's pretty much going to be as it is now except for spreading plants to other tanks. The Rainbow-fish tank keeps being a work in progress so it's a more extended huge turn on. (The process is always better than the final result).

If I can't get the Millenials from the pet store I'll buy them on Aquabid. This tank will not be complete without them.
    Mama Bear

Real Name
    Patty

Hey Liz, while I was searching the web for Millennials, I stumbled upon this you tube video titled “The Best Rainbow Fish Aquariums”. You might enjoy it. This guy is a collector of rainbows from Australia and New Guinea. Tons of species and info and he sells on aquabid under the name, Rainbowfish.
    Patty

That was great, Patty. Thanks. I haven't seen him selling on AB since I started considering a Rainbowfish tank but many people refer to him as the one where they got their breeding stock from. He really is the main man when it comes to Rainbows.
    Mama Bear

Gold Member FischAutoTechGarten's Avatar
    Real Name
    Peter

Those Angels are really cool. LOL.
    Peter
    Cuerpo en Green Valley, Arizona, USA y Corazón en Alamos, Sonora, Mexico

learning never stops

I'm glad you like the Angels. I'm tired of them myself. I have all but 14 sold.
    Mama Bear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12