I'm starting to have quite a bit of success with some of my discus breeding pairs. Most of my breeding stock has came through Kenny Cheung (Kenny's Discus) or Jeffrey Moy (Exotic Discus). I have two pairs that are producing fry and a few more not far off. The current pairings I have are:

- Royal Ruby Red (3R) x Spotted Red Turquoise
- Royal Ruby Red (3R) x Royal Ruby Red Intermediate (3R)

I also have the following pairs I'm working with:

- Royal Ruby Red (3R) x Royal Ruby Red (3R)
- Leopard Snakeskin x Leopard Snakeskin
- Red Valentine x Red Valentine
- Red Golden Diamond (RGD) x Red Golden Diamond (RGD)
- Albino Red Spotted Green x Albino Red Spotted Green

I'm having better success than I have ever had before at breeding them. The problem I will be running into is the tank space to raise them out to sellable size. I'm looking for individuals that would want to buy discus around the quarter size or bigger than would like to finish raising them out. I will try and post a few pics on here of some my pairs and some of the fry. Currently I have over 200+ fry on the back of the 3R x Red Turquoise pair.

At the point......I'm not ready to begin shipping again and it would be pick-up only. I live in McGaheysville, VA (22840). Let me know if you are interested......pricing would be based on size when purchased and the volume of babies. Thanks again!!
3R x 3R Intermediate Pair.jpg3R x 3R pair.jpg3R x Red Turquoise Pair with fry.jpg3R x Red Turquoise Pair with fry(2).jpgcanva-photo-editor.jpg