ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Andrew Soh’s nutrition products

Real Name
    Tobi

Default Andrew Soh’s nutrition products

Has anyone here used Andrew Soh’s Pro-More and/or Pro-Growth products?

Since I like to experiment and always find new things to shove down my fishes’ throat, I’ve recently started using both simultaneously.

Nothing to report yet obviously, but some people do seem to swear by them. They are basically vitamin and amino acid supplements, also acting as detoxifyers and general health boosters.

The Pro-More is supposed to help induce spawning, while the Pro-Growth name is kinda self explanatory.

I’m not expecting magic by any means, but anything that helps keep my discus healthy is great by me.

Literally only started a few days ago, will update this once I have something to report.
    Regards,
    Tobi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wild Blues/Browns/Reds
    Wild Heckels
    Wild Greens

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Eugene

Default Re: Andrew Soh’s nutrition products

Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post

Since I like to experiment and always find new things to shove down my fishes’ throat, I’ve recently started using both simultaneously.

Nothing to report yet obviously, but some people do seem to swear by them. They are basically vitamin and amino acid supplements, also acting as detoxifyers and general health boosters.

The Pro-More is supposed to help induce spawning, while the Pro-Growth name is kinda self explanatory.

I’m not expecting magic by any means, but anything that helps keep my discus healthy is great by me.

Literally only started a few days ago, will update this once I have something to report.
    I started using the Pro-Growth about 1 month and half ago. I soaked up the FD Blackworm with the pro-growth for 15 mins and feed my discus twice a day. I think all my 21 5" discus are getting more intense color now.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post

I have the same results didn't see much difference
    I'll stick to my beefheart with Centium vitiam.

Cliff

I thought that the stuff wasn't much better than snake oil but tried some when it first came out.. I was unimpressed. Andrew is just looking for another way to bring in some money. (not that there's anything wrong with that )
    Mama Bear