AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Kenny’s Discus

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jon

Default Kenny’s Discus

Just have to give a major thumbs up to Kenny for providing not only great stock but also supporting his sale as much as he can. I bought 6 discus in June. Since then I had a pair form with a few swimmers still attached to parents. Another pair laid eggs twice now. One fish never really started eating and Kenny helped me through nursing him back to health. He now eats with the normal discus attitude! The rest is on me to provide these guys what they deserve. I don’t feel like many other sellers have or offer anything close to what Kenny does. Overall a great buying experience. Glad I made the choice to go with Kenny. E7785A14-963C-4C29-8570-460A1D4A2A6C.jpeg67BA470D-40A1-41F8-A08A-B655F2CD53A2.jpegAF5798AA-3BC9-4E5D-B425-BD2DB56E5955.jpeg

Registered Member

Default Re: Kenny’s Discus

None better to buy from imo. I received my order Wednesday 7/24. I posted elsewhere the packing was exceptional the fish arrived in less than 24 hours. It's Friday and all are trying to eat my fingers in their rabid attempt to fill their wee bellies. I got an assortment of his wild crosses. For basic brown fish with some red they are most excellent. But I want wilds anyway.