ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Blueline Biotherm Controller.......with Finnex HMX Heaters.......the best around

Real Name
    Bill G.

Default Blueline Biotherm Controller.......with Finnex HMX Heaters.......the best around

I had to pitch my three Inkbirds as they only remained accurate for a couple of months.....the sensors seemed to leak or stop giving accurate temp readings. I’ve been using these Bluelines for nearly a year w amazing reliability, accuracy, and ease of use. Bear in mind that I use these as temp controllers to prevent heater overheating, not to operate as heater thermostats. My Finnex HMX units do a great job, but if one or both should malfunction, the Blueline is there to shut off heater power if temps go past my set top temp. I am very very satisfied w these......my fishes lives depend on them.

The Finnex HMX Heaters do a great job of keeping my tank within a degree or two of desired temps. They have easy to see, use, and set controls separate from the heating element. It’s so easy to change the temp and all four in my two Discus tanks are working super well. The Titanium heaters are covered w a heat guard too so as to prevent fish burns. Note....the older HMO units are also good, but do not have the heater guards around the heating units.

8D336FF3-A67C-4B76-8159-3CF493846CF5.jpeg
    583FF3A0-42FC-48AB-91A5-C81A2C3A24F3.jpeg

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Blueline Biotherm Controller.......with Finnex HMX Heaters.......the best around

Nice Bill. I have used blue lines in the past as well. Very nice units!