AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Looking for recommendations on where to Buy tank mates for discus neon Tetris etc.

Registered Member

Default Looking for recommendations on where to Buy tank mates for discus neon Tetris etc.

Pet stores are pretty scarce on their selection was looking for some recommendations on where to buy some healthy neon Tetris or maybe some other suitable tank mates for discus? Thanks in advance.
    Have you ever seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Ryan

Default Re: Looking for recommendations on where to Buy tank mates for discus neon Tetris et

Cardinals can handle discus temps better than neon tetras. I have heard good things about Wetspot, but havnt bought there myself. Wattley discus is selling cardinals cheaper but I havnt heard any feedback for theirs, maybe you can buy some and let me know
    Could try aquabid also.

Registered Member

Default Re: Looking for recommendations on where to Buy tank mates for discus neon Tetris et

Where are you located?
    We have homebred neon
    and cardinals here in San Francisco. Sorry no shipping.

Cliff

Registered Member

I've had luck with cardinal tetras, rummy nose tetras rummy nose are probally my favorite tetra because they look nice when you have a large group of them there a tight schooling fish and I've also personalily had luck with L plecos some people may advice against it with Discus do to they say they may try to suck on the discus slime coat but ive never had any kind of issue good luck!

Registered Member

Sorry i didn't read your whole post you were asking where to buy ive heard good things on www.wetspottropicalfish.com