AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Parents and fry after 6 months pictures

Registered Member

Default Parents and fry after 6 months pictures

I have found this here so if it exist let me know. It would be nice to see pictures on a large scale.. Parents and marked which is male and female. And there fry 6 month and 1 year later. Or close to that mark.. simple and fun. Then us breeding can see visually what we can expect. How about it. Show us your pictures! It will be fun

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Parents and fry after 6 months pictures

The grow out challenge gives a good example of what you're asking for here, though the fry are not yet 1 yr old. Al has pics of the parents in his for sale thread. I'm sure there's more out there, but there's a good start...Warblad and Sanjay also have well documented progress from specific pairs...

Registered Member

Will check thanks ..I just thought it would be cool if you had a thread that only had parents and fry. Side by side pictures. Maybe stages 3 months 6 months 12 months... A dedicated place

Registered Member

I am extremely shocked how this thread didn't catch on....you would think peo

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

I would think the people that are growing out fry are just crazy busy between life & caring for their fishes needs...like I said above, there are a few breeders that have already posted pics of their pairs and the fry they have produced, some even with updates of their fry growing...to search for and repost the same pics in this thread is simply more time & hassle...I could be wrong, but like you said, the thread didn't catch on...sorry mate