Tyrone

Default Re: Successful surgery done to remove my benign neck tumor

Glad to hear all went well with the surgery and wishing you a speedy
    recovery!
    Tyrone

iTrader
    2 (100%)

I was wondering what was going on not seeing you or your fish the last couple of months. I am so glad to hear it was benign my friend and you will be with us for many years to come, stay well and have a full recovery...……………………………….Jim in Ohio

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    Real Name
    JACK AGLIATA

Smile Good Luck Kenny

Congratulations on the successful removal of you benign "red melon" neck tumor! I have not checked on your Simply page lately but when I did a few weeks back I was wondering where you went in April and May. Glad all is well again! Unfortunately after 73 plus years as a tropical fish hobbyist, I am in the process of getting rid of my last 4 tanks as we downsize to a much smaller home. It is comforting to know that the hobby will go on with young, dedicated and well respected people such as yourself. ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE.

iTrader

Great news Kenny, let us know if you need help during the recovery!

iTrader
    6 (100%)

Hi Kenny. Wishing you a full recovery from your surgery. God bless!
    Last edited by Emilio; 05-18-2019 at 10:22 PM.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    372 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cove Beach View Post
    Glad to hear you are doing well! Just take it easy, and nice job on the plumbing remodel. Looking forward to seeing what you and Forrest will be importing. I may be able to squeeze in another pair
    Mark, thanks so much for the well wishes! Will post June shipment in about a week Forrest is currently working on preparing a nice shipment for me, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDiscus View Post
    Hi Kenny! Glad to hear it went well. I haven't been real active and must have missed this was happening. I had my thyroid removed for cancer twelve years ago and have my own battle scar. Nice work on the plumbing. I'm always envious of such well designed fish rooms. Take care and we'll look forward to your shipments as usual.
    Steve
    Steve, glad to hear you've been in remission for many years! Continued best health to you!

Glad you like the new plumbing. Years ago I ordered cases of these much smoother True Union Ball Valves but never get a chance to install them...because of this surgery I had to shut everything down for a couple months so that makes it perfect timing to finally install them all without needing to worry about having fish in tanks. I really dislike those cheap Home Depot ones since after a while they harden up and I've broken quite a few while turning them.

Quote Originally Posted by lidofishieboi View Post
    Hope all is well kenny! Always looking good brother!
    Thanks for the well wishes lidofishieboi!

Quote Originally Posted by Flow Tamer View Post
    Hi Kenny! Walton from NY, you look great! Glad to hear the situation was easily resolved! Get your rest! Fish room looks mint! Hey is that a root beer lolly pop? LOL! Be well!!!!
    Walton, thanks for the well wishes. Yes that was indeed a root beer lollipop LOL! I didn't even notice holding it you got great eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    Goodspeed on the recovery!!
    I appreciate it Skip many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 14Discus View Post
    This is grrrrreat news So glad to hear things went well......and.....do rest up up plenty. Although I can’t add any fish of yours atm since I’m maxed out tankwise, I still look forward to seeing your postings. Of course your fish room is awesome.....I would expect nothing less. Oh, btw......my fish send their best as well
    Bill, I so appreciate you checking in on me before and after surgery! Thank you so much my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by geodehunter View Post
    Awesome news to hear Kenny!!! Take your time for the healing process and then it will be time once again for the Discus. My prayers are with you.
    Robbie, thanks for the prayers and well wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by cupido View Post
    Whoa I missed the fact this was happening and wondered where you had been. So glad you are okay and things are moving forward! Continued best wishes Kenny and don’t rush anything. Your health is number one priority. The beautiful fish you bring to us will still be waiting for you when you are up to full speed and ready to get back to work. All the best to you!!
    Adam, long time old friend hope all is well. Thank you for the well wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
    I’m glad your find I hope the best for you
    Isaac, thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    Thanks Willie!

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Super happy you are doing and recovering well Kenny. Please holler if there is anything I can do my friend.
    Pat
    Will absolutely so that thank you so much Pat!

Quote Originally Posted by jeep View Post
    I'm glad you're ok Kenny. I was wondering about you!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and for thinking of me Jeep! Hope all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Great news Kenny. Im keeping my fingers crossed for a quick and smooth recovery .
    Flip, I greatly appreciate the well wishes! I'm doing great! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmann79 View Post
    Glad to hear all went well with the surgery and wishing you a speedy
    recovery!
    Tyrone
    Thanks so much Tyrone!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjoe View Post
    I was wondering what was going on not seeing you or your fish the last couple of months. I am so glad to hear it was benign my friend and you will be with us for many years to come, stay well and have a full recovery...……………………………….Jim in Ohio
    Thank you Jim! Hope all is well old friend!

Quote Originally Posted by KIAWAHKID View Post
    Congratulations on the successful removal of you benign "red melon" neck tumor! I have not checked on your Simply page lately but when I did a few weeks back I was wondering where you went in April and May. Glad all is well again! Unfortunately after 73 plus years as a tropical fish hobbyist, I am in the process of getting rid of my last 4 tanks as we downsize to a much smaller home. It is comforting to know that the hobby will go on with young, dedicated and well respected people such as yourself. ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE.
    Jack, understood your downsizing and best to you and your family! I appreciate your kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by dandestroy View Post
    Great news Kenny, let us know if you need help during the recovery!
    Dan, I appreciate the kind offer and thanks for the well wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    Hi Kenny. Wishing you a full recovery from your surgery. God bless!
    Thank you Emilio my friend!

Thanks so much again everyone!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12